Why does my speaker make crackling noise?
- Crackling noise while listening to music
- Applicable models: NP8340, NP8540, NP8740, NP8350, LAS650M, LAS750M, LAS950M
If a speaker is connected wirelessly to the network
- When the distance between a speaker and router is not close enough, the crackling noise may occur. Move the speaker closer to the router and try again.
- When a sound source is at a place with a weak signal, move the device closer to the router and try again.
If a speaker is connected to the network with a cable and additional speakers are installed
- If a speaker that makes crackling noise is not close enough to a speaker connected to the network with a cable, add a Bridge(R1) wirelessly or another speaker between the connected speaker and the speaker with a noise problem, and try again.
- If a sound source(Ex. Smartphone or laptop) is in an area without a strong signal, move the device closer to a router and try again.