SuperSign Player OS image BAAB PQ-00-03
This file is an OS image file for Supersign Player.
After updated to this file, all settings of the Supersign Player will be reset, because this image file is a backup of C drive in factory setting.
If you are a computer beginner, the OS image update is NOT recommended.
* Product Model: NC1000 Official / NC2000 Beta
* File Description
-. NC1000_BAAB_PQ-00-03_PLAYER(v22.214.171.124)_C (Date: 2010/8)
-. Applied PKG: Player V.126.96.36.199 (English)
* How to update OS image
1) Download the attachment file into D Drive of Supersign Player
2) From the Start menu in Windows, Select "Run" and Type "cmd" in the text box. Then, the command window is opened.
3) In the commad window, Move to the installaion folder of Supersign Player (e.g. c:\Program Files\SupersignPlayer). You can use commands like "cd %Directory" (e.g. cd "c:\Program Files\SupersignPlayer")
4) In the commad window, Type "PlayerUpdater.exe /setimage" and Execute
5) Restart the system
6) If you got "Supersign Logo" screen, Press "ESC" key and Exit to the Windows wallpaper
7) Repeat (2) ~ (3) steps
8) In the command window, Type "ewfmgr c: -commit" and Execute
9) In the command window, Type "PlayerUpdater.exe /ecclear" and Execute
10) In the command window, Type "fbreseal /keepall /computername" and Execute. Then, in the FBReseal dialog, Select "Reboot"
11) Windows is restarted by itself
12) Repeat (6) step
13) Set "Time" and "Timezone" in the Windows Date & Time menu
14) In the command window, Type "ewfmgr c:" and Check the state of EWF.
15-1) If the state is "DISABLED", Type "ewfmgr c: -enable" and Execute
15-2) If the state is "ENABLED", Type "ewfmgr c: -commit" and Execute
16) Restart the system