HELP WITH YOUR REMOTE
While we're sure you know a lot of what your remote does, you can learn about all of the buttons
and their functions below. Some LG remotes may differ in appearance, but their functionality is similar.
GET TO KNOW YOUR REMOTE
- Switches the player ON or OFF.
- OPEN / CLOSE:
- Opens and closes the disc tray.
- 0-9 NUMERICAL BUTTONS:
- Selects numbered options in a menu or inputs letters in the keypad menu.
- Repeats a desired section or sequence.
- Goes to the next or previous chapter/track/file.
- STOP / PLAY / PAUSE:
- Stops/Plays/Pauses playback.
- INFO / DISPLAY:
- Displays or exits on-screen display.
- DIRECTION BUTTONS:
- Selects an option in the menu.
- DISC MENU:
- Accesses menu on a disc.
- COLORED (R, G, Y, B)
- Use to navigate BD-ROM menus. They are also used for MOVIE, PHOTO, MUSIC, and HOME LINK menu.
- Displays or exits the ZOOM menu.
- Displays or exits the search menu.
- Marks any point during playback.
- TITLE / POP-UP:
- Displays the DVD title menu or BD-ROM pop-up menu, if available.
- Exits the menu or resumes playback. The resume play function may not work depending on the BD-ROM disc.
- Displays or exits the HOME MENU.
- MUSIC ID:
- When connected to the network, can provide information about the current song playing in your movie.
- Search backwards or forwards.
- Removes a mark on the search menu or a number when setting the password.
Back to top
GET A SMARTPHONE REMOTE APP
Your iPhone or Android phone can control your Blu-ray Player with the LG AV Remote app. This application is a
universal Wi-Fi remote control launcher that allows you to control network-connectable devices released since 2012.
If both a smartphone and an LG device are connected to the same router, you can use your phone as a
traditional remote control after a simple connection process.
This application automatically searches all connectable devices in your home and self-selects functions when
paired with the device. It has limited functionality for the BP330 model you have.
To get more detailed information and the app itself,
"Apple iTunes" or
"Google Android Market
(Google Play Store)".
Back to top