The latest software for the LG G6 H872 for T-Mobile is software version H87211g.
To check what version of software is installed on your LG G6:
From the Home Screen, tap Apps > Settings > About phone
Tap Software information.
View the current software under Software version.
Select software for more info:
- Android Security Update (2017-12-01)
- Vibration Motor overdrive duration reduced
- Power charging after moisture detection change:
- EVS vocoder library fix - Qualcomm Fix by CR1033779 (EVS encoder is stuck in infinite loop causing system hang. There is a corner case of EVS voice call with 16KHz sampling rate and nonCA.)
- Fixed no track information for streaming data of Play Music service when device is connected to Toyota or Denso which supports Bluetooth browsing (Toyota Entunes).
When the software update is available, you receive a notification prompt.
Note: If prompted, connect to a Wi-Fi network to download the software update. To start download after enabling Wi-Fi, tap Apps > Settings > General tab > About phone > Software Update > Continue update.
Tap Download. While the software is downloading the software download icon will display in the status bar.
Once downloaded, tap Continue to install. Your LG G6 will restart to perform the update.
When the update is complete, your phone will restart and transition through a series of alerts stating Android is upgrading. Once your phone has powered on you will be notified that the software update successfully installed. Tap OK to close the notification.
If you have not been notified of an available software update, you can manually check if one is available.
Tap Settings > About phone > System Updates.
Tap Update Now to manually check for a new update.
You will be prompted if a new software update is available. Continue from Software Update, step 1.
To download LG Bridge select your operating system:
Connect your mobile device to your computer with a USB cable.
On your mobile device, tap the USB notification in the notification panel.
Tap Media device (MTP) if not already selected. Media device (MTP) must be selected before LG Bridge opens.
Open LG Bridge, then from the Software update tab click Software update button to check for an available update.
If a software update is available, select Start to update your mobile device.