SUBJECT : How to clean the Lower and Upper Spray Arm
■ Cleaning the Lower Spray Arm
■ Cleaning the Upper Spray Arm
■ If the spray arm holes are blocked by any food residue, dishes may not be cleaned well due to improper water spray.
■ It is recommended that the spray arms be cleaned once every two weeks.
Caution : To avoid breaking the spray arm, do not pull or manually rotate them.
How to clean the Lower Spray Arm
1. Make sure that the water jet holes are not blocked by food particles.
2. If any food residue blocks the spray arm holes, remove it with a pin or any sharp tool.
How to clean the Upper Spray Arm
1. Pull the upper rack forward. Make sure that the water jet holes are not blocked by food particles.
2. Remove the upper spray arm by turning the nut on the bottom of the spray arm counterclockwise and pull it down.
3. Remove the food residue by rinsing or shaking the spray arm.
4. If any food residue blocks the spray arm holes, remove it with a pin or any sharp tool.
5. After removing the food residue, clean the spray arm holes under running water.
6. After cleaning the upper spray arm, press it up into place. Turn the nut 1/8 turn clockwise to make sure that the nut locks into place.
7. After assembling, check whether the spray arms rotate freely.