Last Updated: 06 / 27 / 2022
1. Who is responsible for your Personal Information?
Your local LG entity is responsible for operating the Website or other LG Group websites in your country, and for information about you collected through the Website. Your local LG entity is also responsible for any personal information you provide to it directly, for example during customer service calls or product registration cards. LGE is responsible for operating all other Services, and for information about you collected through or in connection with those Services.
The name and contact details of your local LG entity and LGE can be found in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
2. Personal Information We Collect
The following types of personal information are collected in connection with our Services:
Information You Provide Directly to us or third parties
Some Services enable us to collect information directly from you or from other companies with whom you have a relationship. For example:
• When you create a LG Account and register for or use our Services, you will provide us with information, such as your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, speaker’s voice, photo, video, payment card information, purchase information and interactions with connected electronic devices.
• When you login with a third party account or profile, we will get access to information, such as, your name and email address and social media tags.
• When you communicate with our customer service staff or other LG Group staff, we will process these communications and other information required to respond to your queries and satisfy your requests.
Information about Your Use of Our Services
• Device information: Your device name, IMEI, OS version, country, location, language, IP address, mobile ad identifier and settings of devices.
• Product information: model name, manufacturer number, date and location of purchase, photo of receipt
• Location information: We will process your location information based on your consent or where this is necessary to deliver the Service you have requested (for example, by requiring your location information to give you directions).
• Other information about your use of our Services, such as the websites you visit, typing patterns (autofill) and how you interact with content offered through our Services.
Other Information We Collect
When we seek your consent, we will explain at the time of obtaining consent from you what information we will be collecting and how we will use it.
Sometimes we receive information about you from third parties including from other companies such as Facebook, Google, Amazon or Line. For example, we may receive your information from third party social networking providers if you choose to connect to our services using your social network account.
We verify certain information you provide with third parties, for example identity verification providers, in order to protect against fraud.
We also collect information about you from other third parties, for example marketing companies and data brokers, in order to better understand your interests and deliver you with more tailored Services and advertising. For example, we receive aggregated information about lifestyle or purchase patterns of certain demographic groups in order to better understand your likely interests.
We may also collect other information about you, your devices, or your use of our Services where required by law (such as where we are mandated by law to collect internet search logs) or with your consent.
Links to Other Websites, Devices, Apps and Features
Our Services may enable you to connect to other websites, devices, apps and other features, which may operate independently from us and have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked website, device, app or other feature is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, use or privacy practices.
3. How We Use this Information
Provision of services based on your contractual relationship with us
We process your personal information when this is necessary under our contract with you, including to:
• Provide you with our services, and specific features you select when using our services, which may require personalising the content of our Services.
• Process orders and payments and deliver to you our products or products of third parties that you purchase through our services and allow you to exercise your warranty rights or other rights you have under your contract.
• Identify and authenticate you so you may use certain of our services.
Facilitating installations and registrations, resolving technical issues, providing you with customer care support and sending you necessary information relating to the services.
Legitimate interests of the LG Group and/or third parties
We process personal information to the extent this is necessary to fulfil our legitimate interests (or those of third parties), which include our interests to:
• Effectively manage our relationship with our customers, including by communicating with you and responding to your queries;
• Carry out direct marketing activities (when we are not required by law to obtain your consent), including by sending you marketing communications via email, phone calls, post, text messages, social media channels, or via push notifications through our mobile apps, presenting you with online ads both on our services and on third party websites, creating marketing profiles and personalising the recommendations and marketing content we and others present to you, and running promotions, competitions and prize draws.
• Protect the security, availability and integrity of our services and information systems, including by using authentication mechanisms and other security measures, monitoring our systems for security threats, keeping back-ups, anonymising data, and carrying out system maintenance services.
• Protect our legal rights and the safety of end users, including by handling complaints, obtaining legal advice and establishing, exercising or defending legal claims relating to us or other companies in our group and our Services;
• Improve your user experience, including by providing you with tailored functions, such as an autofill function, a quick search function based on your most visited webpages and additional contents tailored to your interests;
• Improve our services and customer care, including by seeking your feedback and carrying out surveys and market research, performing data analytics on the usage of our services, analyzing customer behaviours, building up customer usage patterns and profiles in order to identify regional and global user trends and optimize our offering to customers globally;
• Effectively manage our business, including by generating reports and analysing the performance of our services (through the use of aggregated information), auditing our business processes, using statistics to make informed business decisions.
We seek your consent to process your personal information, where we consider it appropriate or where this is required by law. We use consent to:
• Send you marketing communications (where this is required by law or where we otherwise elect to rely on consent).
On other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose explained to you at that time.
When we rely on your consent, you always have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we carried out before you withdrew your consent. To exercise this right, please see the “Your Rights” section below.
We process personal information to the extent this is necessary to:
• Comply with our legal requirements under applicable laws (e.g. tax and accounting obligations, obligations relating to product safety, warranties and consumer protection).
• Comply with court orders and subpoenas, and respond to legally binding requests from government, law enforcement agencies, public authorities and/or regulators.
Where we need your information to perform our contract with you or to comply with our legal obligations, you are required to provide this information to us. In other instances, you are not required to provide personal information, however, not doing so may impact the way you use our Services.
4. Sharing Information
We transfer, disclose or otherwise make available personal information about you to third parties as described below:
• The LG Group and personnel: We share personal information between LG Group members and with our personnel, including contractors and agents, and other companies in our group, to the extent this is necessary or reasonable to provide our services and to fulfil the purposes set out in section 3 above or described in the privacy policies relating to our other services. For example, we share your personal information with LGE for product development and improvement purposes, and with your local LG Group member for marketing purposes.
• Service Providers. We transfer or disclose your information to carefully selected companies and individuals that provide services to us; for example companies that help us develop and operate systems for our Services, providers of IT services, security, hosting, Website maintenance, data maintenance and analytics, customer care and communication, order processing and fulfilment, mailing, billing, marketing and market research services, authorised service and repair centres, other administrative services, and companies that run contests, sweepstakes and other promotions on our behalf. These entities are only authorised to access and use your personal information to the extent this is necessary for them to provide us with their services and they are under contractual obligations with the aim of, amongst other things, preventing them from using your information for other purposes. Some of our service providers are located in the Republic of Korea or in other countries outside Europe.
• Third party IoT providers: when you activate third party connectivity features, for example when you connect home IoT devices to our Services, we will share personal information with the providers of those IoT devices to enable you to use the relevant features in our Services.
• Authorised resellers. In certain countries, products on our Website are sold by our authorised resellers. When you purchase products from our Website in these countries, we will share your personal information with these resellers.
• Advertising partners. We share personal information including how you interact with our Services, the ads you see and the purchases you make with social networks and other advertising partners in order to measure the effectiveness of our advertising, improve our marketing practices and help us deliver more relevant advertising to you. In accordance with your marketing preferences, we may also share your personal data with third parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who are otherwise conducting marketing research and analysis. These parties may use your personal information to contact you with offers or advertisements.
• Other business partners. We will disclose your personal information to other business partners where necessary in order to enable you to access Services you have requested through our Services or promotional materials related to our Services.
• Visitors to our Website. The messages you post to some areas of the Website, including product review boards, chat rooms, forums or other public posting areas can be viewed by other visitors to our Website. [We make clear on our Website where information you post will be visible to others.]
• Business advisors: for example, our lawyers, accountants, business consultants, insurers, auditors, to the extent it is necessary for them to provide us with their services.
• Government authorities, judicial authorities, regulators or other third parties where required: We will disclose personal information to government authorities, judicial authorities, regulators or other third parties where we have a legal requirement to do so or where we believe this is necessary:
- to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal processes (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order);
- to verify or enforce compliance with the terms and policies governing our Services and to investigate and prevent fraud or other unlawful activity relating to the use of our Services or affecting our business, to the extent such disclosure is permitted by applicable data protection laws; and
- to protect and defend our rights, property, and the security or safety of our business operations and those of any of our respective affiliates, staff, business partners, our customers or members of the public.
• Corporate Transactions. We may disclose your information to a third party (and their business advisors) as part of a merger or transfer, reorganisation, acquisition or sale (including in the context of negotiations), dissolution or other corporate transaction, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
• Google Analytics / FireBase We may collect personal information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We may use third-party analytics services, such as Google Analytics and Firebase. The information we obtain may be disclosed to or collected directly by these providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Services. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps,” (located at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/), “Safeguarding your Data” (located at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245#zippy=) and “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” (located at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
5. Retention of Personal Informaition
We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information in accordance with the following principles:
• at least for the duration for which the information is used to provide you with our Services;
• as required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations (e.g., tax laws); or
• only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or, in anonymized form, for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards. For example, if a dispute arises between you and the LG Group or you fail to make payment for our Services, we may retain relevant information until such dispute is resolved or until such payment is made, respectively. If you delete your entire LG Account, your information will be retained for three months and immediately destroyed thereafter, unless otherwise required under applicable law.
• Where we process your information for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your data indefinitely so that we can respect your request in future.
6. Your Choices
Where permitted we may contact you via email, phone call, text messages or push notifications through our mobile apps. To submit a request concerning the receipt of such communications from us, please contact us using the information specified in the “Contact Us” section below.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of emails or by contacting us directly (see “Contact Us” section below).
7. Your Rights
To the extent provided by applicable law, you can ask your local LG Group member for a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You can also ask us to delete personal information or correct any inaccuracies, to restrict or limit the processing of your personal information, to withdraw your consent and to provide you with personal information that you provided to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this data to another controller.
In addition, to the extent provided by applicable law, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement).
However, these rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, where they would infringe the rights of a third party (including our rights) or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. Relevant exemptions are included in both the GDPR and in national laws. We will inform you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make. To make a request concerning your rights or to make an inquiry, use the contact details under the “Contact Us” section below. In some cases you can also exercise your rights directly through the Website.
8. How We Protect Personal Information
We take the protection of your information seriously and we have in place safeguards designed to protect the information we collect through our Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
9. International Transfer of Information
[For European Residents]
If you are in the EEA (European Economic Area, that is in the European Union and Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway), UK or Switzerland, we will transfer your personal information to other countries outside the EEA, UK or Switzerland, including the Republic of Korea and the United States. European Union Law recognises the Republic of Korea as adequately protecting personal information. However, where we transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction which is not considered adequate by applicable law, we will take appropriate measures, in compliance with applicable laws, to ensure that your personal information remains protected. Such measures include for instance the use of model clauses which have been approved by the EU, UK and Switzerland. In some instances, we will rely on your explicit consent, where this is appropriate. To request more information or obtain a copy of the contractual agreements or other safeguards in place, use the contact details set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
11. Contact Us
To exercise your rights, or for further information about how we use your personal information, please contact us.
For requests and enquiries relating to information about you collected via the Website or otherwise by your local LG Group member, please contact your local LG Group member. The name of and contact details for your local LG Group member can be found here.
For requests and enquiries relating to information about you collected via all other Services, please contact LGE at [here] or via post [LG Twin tower, 128 Yeoui—daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea]. The name of and contact details for your local LG Group member can be found here.
12. Personal Information of Children
Our Services are designed for a general audience and are not directed towards children. In connection with our Services, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 14 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. Please do not provide us with any personal information relating to persons under the age of 14. If you are under 14, please do not attempt to register for our Services or provide us with any personal information. If we learn that a person under the age of 14 has provided us with any personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information. If you believe that a child under age 14 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us using the information specified in the “Contact Us” section above.
LG Electronics Philippines, Inc.
15 Francisco Legaspi Street, Brgy. Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
LG Electronics Inc.
LG Twin tower, 128 Yeoui—daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul,
Republic of Korea
LG Electronics Inc.
LG Twin tower, 128 Yeoui—daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
LG Electronics Philippines, Inc.
15 Francisco Legaspi Street, Brgy. Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
Effective date: 06 / 27 / 2022
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
Cookies do lots of different jobs like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving user experience. Cookies can also help to ensure that advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. For further information on cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
What cookies do we use on the website?
We use the following cookies:
Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. These include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
Analytical Cookies. These are cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. These cookies only collect anonymous information that are used to improve how the website works – such as ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily. Our website uses Google Analytics cookies. Information collected by Google Analytics cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America in accordance with its privacy practices. To see an overview of privacy at Google and how this applies to Google Analytics, visit http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html. You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl+en-GB.
Functional Cookies. These are cookies that are used to recognize you when your return to our website. These enable us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. These cookies collect only anonymous information that are used to improve how the website works.
You may disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies), you may not be able access all or parts of the website.
Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser. You will need to do this separately within your browser.
If you would like to make changes to your cookie settings, please go to the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser. Alternatively, go to the “Help” option in your browser for more details.
To learn more about the cookie settings for your browser, please select the links below:
If you have disabled one or more analytical cookies, we may still use the information collected prior to the change in or disabling of preferences. However, we will stop the disable cookie from further collecting any information
Except for strictly necessary cookies, all cookies will expire two years.
Customer Service Privacy Notice
What information does LGEPH obtain?
LGEPH will collect and use your personal data for the purposes stated in this Notice. Listed below are the types of data or information that LGEPH will be collecting as well as the manner of how said data will be collected:
Call recordings: LGEPH may record the conversations between you and LGEPH’s authorized voice solutions team when you contact our customer service hotline number. Users may be asked to provide name, contact number and address. Also, LGEPH authorized representatives may contact you to address any inquires made by you or to further communicate with you about LGEPH service offerings. All such conversations will also be recorded for quality and training purposes and to facilitate resolution of any queries or complaints.
Information obtained from public sources and other social media platforms: LGEPH may also collect information related to your name, contact number, address through official Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter and Whatsapp account as supplied by you to LGEPH.
Information received prior to/during fulfilment of job orders: This may include for example your name, contact number, address and if would be necessary to accomplish your request, we may also collect your LG product details (i.e. model number, serial number / IMEI / MEID , etc.), product repair request details, preferred date and time of visit when you requested for a product repair.
Information received through Telepresence: LGEPH may also suggest the use of Telepresence which involves video conference call for real time consultations requested by the user. The user will be required to give their consent explicitly by agreeing on the Privacy Consent that will prompt prior to the video conference call. Users may be required to provide their name, contact number, address if an onsite technician is need to be involved with the repair or service requested and LG Product details (i.e. model number, serial number, barcode / IMEI / MEID , etc.). The video call will not be recorded however, the authorized voice solutions team may screen capture during the video call for documentation and to verify the product under consultation during the call. Images captured during the call will be stored securely under LGEPH’s database to be used only to accomplish the job order you requested. If you wish to share additional images of the product and other images that is crucial to the consultation, these will also be stored for a period of no longer than ten (10) years in the LGEPH’s database included with the information provided from the video call.
Request Repair thru LGEPH’s website: We may collect your LG product details (i.e. model number, serial number / IMEI / MEID , etc.), product repair request details, preferred date and time of onsite visit, full name, contact number, complete address, and e-mail.
Request Repair thru LGEPH’s Customer Service Centers: We may collect your LG product details (i.e. model number, serial number / IMEI / MEID , etc.), product repair request details, preferred date and time of onsite visit, full name, contact number, complete address, and e-mail.
How will LGEPH Customer Service use your information?
We only use your personal information to provide you the Services or to communicate with you about the Services. We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
we believe it’s needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
LGEPH may contact you, by email or other means. For example, LGEPH may send you notifications, text messages or call relating to Services or Products you have requested. You may choose not to share your personal information but be informed that these would be crucial for the accomplishment of the Service you may have requested from LGEPH and would therefore limit us to accomplish your concern or request.
To Whom does LGEPH Customer Service share your Information With?
The security and privacy of your personal information is very important to us. We use appropriate physical, management, and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized use, access, damage or modification. Except as discussed in this Notice, we do not disclose your personal information without your expressed permission or consent.
In order to provide you with Services you requested, we may share and disclose information with our authorized third parties. When relevant, LGEPH will take commercially reasonable steps in order to ensure any such third parties treat your personal information securely. LGEPH shall also ensure that the aforesaid third parties shall execute an undertaking or agreement that they will honor and comply with the Data Privacy Act of the Philippines. Rest assured that LGEPH shares with any such authorized third party a contractual relationship that ensures the third party’s compliance with the Data Privacy Act of the Philippines, and all other rules and regulations that may be relevant in providing the utmost protection and care for the data you have shared with LGEPH. LGEPH shall ensure that the aforesaid partners or third parties shall execute an undertaking or agreement that they will honor and comply with the Data Privacy Act of the Philippines.
We also may share your personal information in response to a valid law enforcement request or legal process, to protect our or third party interests or property, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We will only retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this Notice, unless otherwise extending the retention period is required or permitted by law but not more than 5 years. LGEPH determines the retention period considering the following factors: the time required to retain personal data to fulfill business purposes, including providing products and services; maintaining corresponding transaction and business records; controlling and improving the performance and quality of products and services; ensuring the security of systems, products, and services; handling possible user queries or complaints and locating problems; whether the user agrees to a longer retention period; and whether the laws, contracts, and other equivalencies have special requirements for data retention; etc.
We will maintain your registration information as long as your account is necessary for service provision. You can choose to deregister your account. After you deregister your account, we will stop providing you with products and services through your account and delete your relevant personal data, provided that deletion is not otherwise stipulated by special legal requirements.
What Choices Do I Have About the Use of My Information?
It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal information submitted to LGEPH is correct. We are dedicated to maintain the accuracy and completeness of personal information and keeping the information up-to-date.
To the extent required by applicable law, as data subjects, you have the following rights:
the right to access certain personal information we maintain about you,
the right to request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that information,
the right to object or restrict to our use of your personal information, and
the right to omit or delete your personal information from our database. Your written request may be required for security. We may decline the request if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the request is a fraudulent, unfeasible or may jeopardize the privacy of others.
And all the other rights of the Data Subject as stated in Section 16 of the Data Privacy Act of the Philippines.
If allowed by applicable laws, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when LGEPH processes your personal information based on your consent. However, withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of how we process your personal information based on your consent before the withdrawal is made; nor does it affect any information processing based on another justification other than your consent.
 Sec 16. Rights of the Data Subject (Data Privacy Act)
(a) Be informed
(b) Be furnished the information before the entry of his/her personal information (PI):
(1) Description of the PI
(2) Purposes for which they are being or are to be processed
(3) Scope and method of PI processing
(4) Recipients or classes of recipient to whom they are or may be disclosed
(5) Method utilized for automated access (if allowed by the data subject, and the extent to which such access is authorized)
(6) Identity and contact details of the personal information controller or its representative
(7) Period for which the information will be stored
(8) Existence of their rights
Any info supplied or declaration made to the data subject on these matters shall not be amended without prior notification of data subject: Provided, that the notification under subsection (b) shall not apply should the PI be needed pursuant to a subpoena …
(c) Reasonable access to, upon demand, the following:
(2) Sources were obtained
(3) Names and addresses of recipients
(4) Manner by which such data were processed
(5) Reasons for the disclosure of PI to recipients
(6) Information on automated processes where the data will or likely to be made as the sole basis for any decision significantly affecting or will affect the data subject.
(7) Date when PI were last accessed and modified
(8) Designation, name or identity and address of the PI controller
(d) Dispute the inaccuracy or error in the PI and have the PI controller correct it immediately and accordingly, unless the request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable. If the PI have been corrected, the PI controller shall ensure the accessibility of both the new and the retracted information and the simultaneous receipt by the recipient thereof: Provided, that the 3rd parties who have previously received such processed personal information shall be informed of its inaccuracy and its rectification upon reasonable request of the data subject
(e) Suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of PI from the PI controller’s filing system upon discovery and substantial proof (PI – incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, used for unauthorized purposes or are no loner necessary for the purposes for which they were collected). PI controller may notify 3rd parties who have previously received such PI.
(f) Be indemnified for any damages sustained due to (e)
We also provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt – out choice if you do not want to receive other types of communication from us, or if you do not want us to share your information with third parties. We will process your request to opt – out or unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances, you may still receive a few or more messages until the opt – out or un – subscription is completely processed. You may also opt – out from receiving emails by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link within the text of the email. Although you may opt – out of marketing messages, please note that it is in our best interest to ensure that we are able to deliver certain non – marketing – related messages to you, such as notices of payments and other notices that we may be required to deliver to you by applicable laws.
Updates on this Notice
LGEPH reserves the right to update this Notice from time to time without notice. We make this Notice continuously available online. We will inform you of material modifications to this Policy in the future by posting changes on this website and/or sending you direct notification where appropriate.
If you would like to verify the accuracy of your information or correct any errors, you can contact us and we will respond to any requests to verify, update, or remove your personal information. Note that we will need to verify your identity to act on your requests.
If you have any privacy complaints or issues, and want to contact LGEPH’s Data Protection Officer (DPO), you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I accept and understand the contents of this notice and hereby give my consent to the collection and processing of the personal data or information I will be supplying to LGEPH.