I feel a weak electricity shock from my air conditioner. What should I do?
Weak electric shock is felt from the indoor unit.
You may feel a weak electric shock when the AC is plugged into a power socket that is not grounded.
Please make sure to use the grounded socket.
How to fix
1. Use of grounded socket on the wall is recommended.
2. If your house wiring is not grounded, please contact a qualified electrician for grounding.
3.Try plugging in the power cord in another direction.
<Do not plug in the air conditioner into a multi-outlet strip.>
<Possible risks due to electrical leakage.>