ADVANCED LG OLED TV FEATURES
There's much more to your television than you might expect. It's loaded with innovations that are made to enhance your viewing experience and eliminate any potential barriers to your enjoyment. Whether it's making sports more clear, connecting wirelessly to audio devices, or watching movies in 3D*, find out what your LG OLED TV is capable of.
Click here to learn all about your new TV's incredibly innovative 3D capabilities*— like Dual Play, which takes gaming to the next level—or choose another specialty feature below.
WIRELESS SOUND SYNC
Your new LG OLED TV allows you achieve superior sound wirelessly! Watch the video below to connect to external speakers or other audio devices with just a few clicks of your remote.
To use Wireless Sound Sync:
- Begin by pressing the Home button on the Magic Remote
- Then click on the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on Sound, and then Sound Out
- Change the setting from "TV Speaker" to "LG Sound Sync Wireless"
- Press Device Selection. (Your TV will begin searching for compatible devices)
- Press the LG TV Button on the remote control. (The sound plate will now go into pairing mode)
- It will show up on the screen as either LG HDS or LG Soundplate
- Click on the circle next to the name and wait for the Bluetooth connection
- It will now appear under "Paired Devices"
To remove the speaker from the list, simply click the Trash icon.
Learn how to control closed captioning options on your LG OLED TV.
Click here to learn about all the great content your LG OLED TV has to offer!
UNIVERSAL CONTROL FOR EXTERNAL DEVICES
Want to pair your LG Smart TV with a Blu-Ray disc player, home theatre system, sound bar or gaming console? It's simpler than ever! Learn how to connect and control your external devices here.
*Internet connection & certain subscriptions required and sold separately. Content and services vary by product and are subject to change without notice.