LG Accentuates its Leadership in Multimedia Technology at CeBIT 2006
LG Electronics (LG), a leader in consumer electronics and mobile communications, presents its latest developments in multimedia technology, including Plasma TV with built-in DVR, terrestrial and satellite DMB phone and Dual-Core Notebook PC at CeBIT 2006.LG Electronics (LG), a leader in consumer electronics and mobile communications, presents its latest developments in multimedia technology, including Plasma TV with built-in DVR, terrestrial and satellite DMB phone and Dual-Core Notebook PC at CeBIT 2006.
LG's exhibition theme this year is "Life as a Masterpiece". To emphasize the theme, the company is exhibiting the gold-rimmed 71-inch plasma TV, which is the most expensive TV in the world in the fa��짠ade of the booth. And the moving walls consist of thirty 50-inch plasma TVs and eight 42-inch plasma TVs.
This year, LG won iF Design Awards in 11 categories and Reddot Design Awards in 20 categories. Especially for Reddot Design Award, LG has won the greatest number of the given categories in the record, including two "Best of the Best" awards for the Dual-Core Widescreen Notebook PC (T1 Series) and the world's first Wall-Mounted Projector. The company showcases the latest gadgets including those award-wining products at CeBIT 2006. The highlights are:
- Plasma TV with Built-in DVR: The built-in Digital Video Recorder has the capability of storing up to 40 hours of digital standard-definition programming. It also has continuous automatic recording in 1-hour intervals, ensuring a seamless viewing experience.
- Mobile TV Phone: LG showcases its wide range of mobile TV Phones: DVB-H, Satellite and Terrestrial DMB Phone. The V9000 is the definite all-in-one multimedia device. With its unique wide-swing screen, users can watch TV programs for up to three hours consecutively and can even record programs for up to one hour. Utilizing LG's own DAB/DMB receiving and AV decoding chip, this model provides perfect picture quality on a high-resolution screen. This phone also features a 3D surround sound system, mega-pixel AF CMOS camera, MP3, TV capture and Bluetooth.
- 3G Phone (LG-U880 Roberto Cavalli Edition): The handset is one of the most stylish 3G music clamshell phones with a thickness of 18.2mm. The model features user memory with a twenty MP3 song capacity, buttons on the outside for easy control of the MP3 player function, video calling and a 1.3 mega-pixel camera.
- Multimedia Phone (LG-KG920): The world's slimmest GSM 5 mega-pixel handset is super slim at just 18mm. It adopts an innovative twist & slim design that features a real digital camera. This world's thinnest handset incorporates an auto focus CCD camera and a 2-inch QVGA LCD screen for VGA-level video at 30 fps (frames per second). Strengthening this camera function is a strobe flash, half-shutter and lens cover. During the exhibition, LG plans to invite famous dancers and present exciting performances expressing the image of LG's latest handsets to the booth visitors.
- Dual-Core Notebook PC: The notebook PC is equipped with 2 core chips installed to one CPU, which is optimum for multi-tasking. LG also exhibits the lightweight Notebook PC (TX Series).
LG will also showcase the LCD TVs, LCD monitors and the world's first "Wall-Mounted Projector".
LG Electronics' Presence at CeBIT 2006, Hannover, Germany: "Life as a Masterpiece"
- Booth Size: Display 1,324 sqm / Mobile 661 sqm
- Booth Location: Display Hall 1 / Mobile Hall 26
- Booth Displays & Highlighted Products: DMB Phone(LG-V9000), 5-Megapixel Camera phone, WI-FI, DVB-H, 102" PDP, 71" Golden Plated PDP, Digital TV, Clear Filter, XD EngineTM, BD Recorder, HD-DVD Player, DVD Recorder + DVB-T etc.