Your consent is voluntary. However, if you do not grant consent, we will not be able to provide services to you; in this case, you cannot use the Service.
2. What information does Naghi obtain?
There are a variety of ways that we may collect information from you; below is a list of some ways we may collect such information:
- (a) We may collect your first and last name and Product or service details if you contact us with a question related to our Service.
- (b) We may collect your first and last name, mailing address, and billing information if you purchase our Products or service through the Service. This information may be used to deliver Products or service which you have purchased.
- (c) We may collect registration details about Products or any hardware that you purchase, and this information may be tied to your name and mailing address.
- (d) We may collect your first and last name, mailing information, email address, and billing information if you download information from our Service.
- (f) We may collect your first and last name, date of birth, and email address if you choose to participate in a contest or sweepstakes.
- (g) And/or, we may collect your first and last name, email address (ID), password, screen name, and date of birth if you become a member on one of our services that requires membership to upload content or to add a comment to the Service.
One type of information we may receive when you use the Website is cookie information. A cookie is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity in the Service. For example, when someone visits a page within the Service, a cookie is placed in the user’s machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited the Service previously. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users who visit our Service. Some of the cookies we use may be flash cookies or Adobe cookies. Depending on your browser, these cookies may not be automatically deleted. Please check your browser to determine where these types of cookies are stored and how they may be deleted.
3. How will Naghi use the information it obtains?
We use your information that is collected through the Service primarily for the following purposes:
- To deliver or provide the Service;
- To alert you of special offers, updated information, other new Products or Service, or to forward promotional materials to you;
- To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- To ensure the Service are relevant to your needs;
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Service;
- To allow you to upload content or to add a comment to the Service; and
- To contact you in response to sign up forms such as “Contact Us” or other inquiries.
- to analyze, review, and improve the Products or Service we offer;
- to understand how customers are using the Products and Service;
- to develop new Products and Service we offer;
- to provide you with a user-friendly navigation experience;
- to protect and defend our rights and property, including by way of legal proceedings;
- to comply with regulatory requirements;
- for marketing; and
- for internal record keeping.
4. Information Sharing
We generally do not share with third parties the information we receive as a result of you using the Services. Nevertheless, please be aware of the following circumstances where we may share such information with the following entities:
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal and non-personal information with third party service providers to enable us to process your payment through the Website[JRMLP1] ;
Other Parties When Required by Law. As required by court order or other government or law enforcement authorities in order to comply with legal process or law;
Other Parties in Connection with Corporate Transactions. In connection with a corporate event, such as a merger or sale of all or part of Naghi’s business (including that of a division or subsidiary), where Naghi may need to disclose information to a potential buyer and its professional advisers;
Other Parties When it is Necessary to Protect Our Service. In order to protect and defend our rights and property, including by way of legal proceedings;
Other Parties When it is to Protect Any of Our Users’ Personal Safety or Property. In order to protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public.
5. Collection and Use of Information from Children under the Age of 14
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. Naghi does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 14 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Service. If you are under 14, please do not attempt to register on the Service or provide Naghi with any personal information. If you are at least 14 but under the age of 18, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or access the Service. If Naghi learns that a child under 14 has provided us with any personal information, Naghi will promptly delete such personal information.
6. Overseas Transfers
7. How long will Naghi keep my personal Information?
8. Cookies and other tracking technologies
When you use the Service, third parties may collect personal information about your online activities; these third parties may also collect personal information about your online activities across different websites and mobile applications over time. Naghi is not responsible for this third party data collection.
From time to time, we communicate with users who subscribe to our services via email or text message. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our Products and Service, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
However, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive other types of communication from us such as emails or updates from us regarding new services and products offered on the Service or if you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information with third parties. The opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking or un-ticking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where personally identifiable information is collected or by contacting us. We will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed. You also may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link within the text of the email.
10. Forums, Chat Rooms, and Other Public Posting Areas
Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any product review board, chat room, forum, or other public posting area is available to anyone with an internet access. If you don't want people to know your e-mail address, for example, don't include it in any message you post publicly.
Naghi uses commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. Nevertheless, due to the design of the internet, ever-changing technology, and other factors outside of our control, Naghi cannot guarantee that communications between you and the servers we use will be free from unauthorized access by third parties or that Naghi will not be subject to security breaches. Naghi does not accept any responsibility for the disclosure of personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized or unlawful acts of third parties or your decision to disclose your personal information. You must also take appropriate steps to keep your password confidential and change it regularly.
13. Contacting Naghi
LAST UPDATE: FEBRUARY 26, 2020