How to connect Home Theater with TV through HDMI (ARC)?
How to connect Home Theater with TV through HDMI (ARC)
ARC (Audio return channel) is function that you can connect TV with Home Theater with only one cable only which is HDMI, But Both Devices (TV and Home Theater) must have ARC Function to work ARC Function very well, and it works work Regardless of Brand.
How to setup:
To connect Home Theater with TV using ARC function you need to do some steps:
1) 1) check TV and Home Theater are supporting ARC.
2) The HDMI cable must be high speed 1.4.
3) 3) Make sure that you Connect HDMI cable in LG TV in HDMI port 1 which has written on it (ARC).
4) Turn ON ARC function from TV so kindly go to Setting – select (Sound) – then Sound out.
In Sound out menu:
Turn ARC Mode: ON
TV speaker: select External speaker
Digital sound out: select AUTO
• Then go to TV input List and select Simplink, and make it ON.