What are the things to know during the fingerprint recognition and registration?
Things to know for fingerprint registration
• To use fingerprint, you first need to set security lock.
• Ensure your finger is completely covering the fingerprint sensor.
• Lightly tap the power/lock key to prevent inadvertently turning off display.
• During registration continue to move finger slightly between presses for best registration.
• Have various parts of the finger including front, end, and both sides, etc. recognized and
• Registering only one finger increases the fingerprint recognition ratio.
Things to know for fingerprint recognition
• Keep the fingerprint sensor clean. If there is a foreign object such as water or dust on the
sensor, it may affect the performance.
• Dry skin or wound on the finger may affect the fingerprint recognition ratio.
• Ensure any third party protective cases do not block the sensor.
• To view the locked contents with fingerprint, you need to set contents lock option.