Why the dishwasher is leaking water?
1. The dishwasher is leaking water.
1. The leakage might be out of the door.
2. The leakage might be in the bottom of the machine.
3. If the machine is leaking even when the machine is OFF.
How to fix
1. Make sure that the unit is leveled properly; this will prevent the door from sealing properly which will result in leaking.
2. Make sure that ONLY AUTOMATIC DISHWASHER DETERGENT is used.
3. Check to see if drain hose and inlet hose connection is loose or damaged.
4. It could be leaking from the inlet hose, check the inlet connection for leaks.