How to use LG Styler
1. Fill the water tank located at the bottom of the Styler with water.
If you use the Styler for the first time, you will need a full bottle of water.
2. Discard the water from the drain tank.
3. Remove the aroma filter located at the bottom left of the Styler and insert an aroma sheet in it.
(The more you open the filter, the richer you get the aroma.)
4. Button and zip all clothes so that they don’t fall off the hanger.
5. Place the hangers into the slots.
6. Press the power button and select a cycle of your choice.
After selecting the cycle, touch the start button to start the cycle.
7. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open for air circulation.
Styler uses steam, so there may be remaining moisture on the sides of the Styler.
If the filter is clogged with dust, it may lead to poor performance.
How to use the pants hanger
1. Pull the hook of the pants hanger towards you and open up the hanger blades.
2. Hang pants, bring the blades together, and place the hook back.
3. Place the pants hanger in the Pants Crease Care.
4. Choose one of the three holders according to the length of your pants.
5. Make sure the pants are hanging straight.
6. If the pants are not aligned properly, they may be wrinkled.
If detergent or fabric softener gets into the water tank, it may cause product defect.
Estimated time change on the normal cycle
It’s normal that the remaining time keeps changing during operation.
If you start the Styler with unused hangers inside, the hangers may hit the sides of the Styler, or they may fall off.
Try [Email Us] and [Email Us] on the LG Electronics website.
If you click [Repair Services], a professional service manager will help you with accurate product diagnosis and inspection.