Hi, When I leave for work in morning, can I set oven to start at certain times? For example, turn on at noon and shut off at 12:30 p.m. Thanks!
START TIME (Delayed timed COOK)
The automatic timer of the DELAYED TIMED COOK function will turn the oven ON and OFF at the time you select. This feature can only be used with the: BAKE, CONVECTION BAKE and CONVECTION ROAST modes.
To set the oven for Delayed Start (example, to BAKE at 300°F and start operating the bake mode at 4:30):
Make sure that the clock is set for the correct time of day.
1. Touch the BAKE button. 350°F will appear in the display.
2. Use the oven buttons to set the temperature: Touch 3, 0 and 0.
3. Touch the START TIME button.
4. Set the start time: Touch 4, 3 and 0 for 4:30.
5. Touch the START button. A short beep will sound and the oven will begin baking.
The oven will continue to cook for the set amount of time and then turn off automatically. When the cooking time has elapsed:
• END and the time of day will show in the display.
• The cook end indicator tone will sound every 60 seconds until the CLEAR OFF button is touched.
• When WARM is set, the warming function is activated after cooking for the set time.
COOK TIME (TIMED COOK)
The TIMED COOK feature allows you to set the oven to cook for a specific length of time. This feature can only be used with the BAKE, CONVECTION BAKE, CONVECTION ROAST and FAVORITE modes.
(further details in the manual)
In any case, I would like to mention, even though the options you are looking for are available, we do not recommend to leave the unit unattended at high heat settings.
Date published: 2015-02-13