Rated 2 out of
I have owned this phone for over 2 years now. At first, I really liked it and it seemed to work well. I was excited about the different features. However, I wish now I would have gotten a different phone for several reasons.
1) There is no outer display to show who is calling. So, caller ID is pretty much worthless. You do not know who is calling until you open up the phone, at which point the call is then answered.
2) There doesn't seem to be a way to assign different ringtones to different contacts. If there is, I can't find it. I have spent a great deal of time trying to do this to no avail.
3) The key touch pad is garbage. At first it worked fine, but after owning it about a year and a half, it began to malfunction. When I would press a number it would enter 2 or 3 numbers instead of one. This happens about 40-50% of the time. I have had to make calls 2.3.4 or 5 or more times because every time I would push the key, it would type not 1 number, like it should, but 2 or more. This happens even when I try to push the number really fast and short. It seems to happen more when the phone gets hot or it is hot outside. Also, it is frustrating because it is almost impossible at times to pick up your voicemail, when you get submit the password via the keypad. Texting is annoying when the keypad doesn't work correctly.
4) When you are on a call and need to type in a number to activate a certain extension, when you press the number, it sometimes does and sometimes doesn't work. So, you just end of having to call over and over again, before you can accomplish what you want.
5) It has a very poor search feature in the contacts. When you press a letter, it often will bring up all the people's names with that letter in it. Not all the people's names that begin with the letter. Very frustrating.
6) Overall navigation compared to other cell phones is counterintuitive. You have to go through more steps than other cell phones to get to the same place..
7) Ringtones and alert sounds are not that great.
8) I paid about $200 for the phone and it isn't worth it.
On the positive:
1) I have had no problem with battery charging.
2) Phone takes great pictures and videos.
3) Sound quality is pretty good.
4) I like the flip phone style of this phone.
Date published: 2021-01-24
Rated 3 out of
I bought this phone with no manual for it and can’t figure out how to find new messages on it, I would like to know where I can get one.
Date published: 2020-01-29
Rated 4 out of
great flip phone
this is a great basic phone that I'd call a semi smart phone though not an android system, the screen isn't a touch screen but has a real keypad. I bought it as I like flip-phones and it had WiFi and BT, and even could be used as a WiFi hotspot...until the 1st upgrade was downloaded ant the WiFi hotspot disappeared along with USB tethering. otherwise it is a good phone and you don't haft to worry about getting the screen scratched or cracks in it.
Date published: 2020-01-27