Use the Night Care function to store items overnight or anytime items can't be removed soon after a cycle ends. Night Care periodically produces warm air to prevent condensation, keeping items warm and dry until they are removed.
• Once set, the Night Care function starts after the selected cycle ends.
• The Night Care function can't be set to follow a Gentle Dry cycle.
• Night Care settings are lost if the Power button is pressed.
• Night Care runs for a maximum of 24 hours.
• It is safe to open the door at any time during the Night Care function, even when the air is blowing.
• It is normal for the Night Care function to make noise periodically as it produces warm air.
Date published: 2020-01-02