To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions.
If you’re using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
Add items to your wishlist so you can easily find them when you return to LG.com. It's an easy way to keep track of that special something you've had your eye on or save gift ideas for friends and family.
Added Wall Mounting Services Your professional will place your wall mount and hang your TV on the wall of your choice. Please add a wall mount if you don’t have your own mount. Mounts must be compatible with TV.
Notify Me When Available
Enter your email address below to receive a notification as soon as this item is back in stock.
Enter your Email
Please enter a valid email
Your email was received. We will let you know when this product is back in stock.
Thank You for your Inquiry
A member of our Sales team will be in contact with you shortly.
*CES Innovation Awards are based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. CTA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.
It's not just OLED. It's LG OLED.
Made for movie buffs, gamers and sports fanatics, our most popular OLED in our premium lineup of TVs has gotten even more impressive with brighter colors, a new, more advanced processor and a sleeker, slimmer bezel that won’t go unnoticed.
A Bright Idea
A Bright Idea, LG Brightness Booster works with our a9 processor and advanced picture algorithms to give you brighter picture.
Dramatization for illustrative purposes only. *OLED evo is brighter vs. the traditional WRGB B and A OLED series. OLED evo models are brighter than similarly sized, conventional LG OLED models, not including 42” or 48” C2.
α9 Gen5 AI Processor 4K
Brains Worth Boasting About
Make the impossible possible with our latest α9 Gen5 AI Processor 4K, engineered exclusively for LG OLED to automatically adjust your settings to improve picture and sound qualities based on whatever you’re watching.
Dazzling Darks, Luminous Lights
With no backlight to dull their impact, over 8 million self-lit pixels achieve deep blacks for crisp contrast, so you can see subtle details.
Dynamic Tone Mapping Pro
Bring Your Screen to Life
Watch your HDR content come to life with our Dynamic Tone Mapping Pro, improving the picture by analyzing 5000 blocks across the screen to reveal every last detail.
AI Sound Pro
Feel the Scene
Immerse yourself in the action as our α9 Gen 5 AI Processor up-mixes 2-channel audio into virtual 7.1.2 channel sound for a cinema-like experience every time.
You, Me & Maybe the Dog
Customize your viewing experience with separate accounts and personalized recommendations for every member of your family.
Style Worth Trying On
Designed slim and sleek with a new silver bezel so you can focus on the screen and nothing else—not to mention the new, lightweight composite-fiber material that takes a load off installation.*
*Composite-fiber material not supported on 83" and 48". *OLED Floor Stand for C2 42/48" sold separately.
Vast Size Range
Find Your Fit
Whether you need a display for your game cave or home cinema, with sizes from 42-inches to 83-inches, the ideal choice is waiting.
Just Add Popcorn
Get in the action the way directors intended with FILMMAKER MODE™*—and enhance every moment with Dolby Vision™ IQ and Dolby AtmosⓇ** for the ultimate home theater experience.
*FILMMAKER MODE™ logo is a trademark of the UHD Alliance, Inc. **Dolby, Dolby Atmos and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Binge-Worthy Streaming Starts Here
Find your faves fast with built-in access to Netflix, Prime Video, the Apple TV app, Disney+, HBO Max* and instant access to over 300+ free LG Channels** with everything from comedy to movies to sports.
Rated 5 out of
This is greatThe color is fantastic and vibrant. Setup was easy and everything is user friendly.. The remote that charges with artificial light is what puts this TV over as the best ever.
Date published: 2022-06-23
Rated 5 out of
Picture, Picture, PictureTitle says it all. The picture quality is amazing. I have an OLED C1 and the C2 is definitely brighter. The screen and rich blacks is just amazing. Scenes meant to be dark are dark but clear with no back light bleeding on typical LEDs with back lighting.
Watching Dolby Vision shows or movies are vivid and clear. I’m using the native TV apps with no issues and buffering. The TV’s images are clear and smooth.
There are various picture settings for all types viewing and personal preference.
Running Xbox Series X through the TV allows for 4K 120Hz gaming for fast and fluid action scenes. The 4k UHD movies played through the Xbox are great and allow Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos sound to pass through eARC port. Game Optimizer works great with the Xbox as well.
This TV is amazing beyond all means with the EVO panel now in the C series.
Date published: 2022-06-20
Rated 5 out of
Very ImpressiveI wanted a good TV, for watching movies,
monitor speeds for mostly gaming
well I got an excellent TV, fantastic gaming monitor!
my Xbox series X matches up with it and I actually have improved my gaming.
no more lag and true 120 Hz 4K
Models Purchased Apr 2004 ~ Dec 2007 - Labor 2 years - Parts 2 years Warranty Coverage excludes commercial use View PDF
Refer to the detailed Warranty information delivered in your product packaging.
If you need Repair Service, submit an online
Request a Repair or
Please have the Serial number of your product and proof of purchase ready.
Out-of-warranty service fees may apply for diagnosis, parts, and labor.
Ask your questions. Share your answers. Please review the detailed product information and help guides in the Product Support section for this product prior to posting a question.
What is the width of the 'box' on the back of a C2 77" (where all the inputs are)?
Asked by: OLED C2 77 inch
Regrettably, our CAD drawings fir the LG C2 77-inch evo OLED TV, Model # OLED77C@PUA do not show a measurement for the box on the back of the TV that houses the electronics where the inputs are...^Ivan
Answered by: Ivanf
Date published: 2022-06-22
Does the 48 inch come with the stand?
Asked by: XPL1Z1Tz
The LG C2 48-inch evo OLED TV , Model # OLED48C2PUA comes with the stand base that is shown in the picture...^Ivan
Answered by: Ivanf
Date published: 2022-06-02
ATSC 3.0 for 55 in C2?
Asked by: CiaraBHC
Neither the LG C2 55-inch evo OLED TV, Model # OLED55C2PUA nor any of the other screen sizes for the LG C2 evo OLED TV series have the NEXTGEN TV (ATSC 3.0) tuner. That can be found on our LG G2 OLED evo Gallery series...^Ivan
Answered by: Ivanf
Date published: 2022-05-31
Does the new 77" C2 swivel on its stand?
Asked by: jes1963
The LG C2 77-inch evo OLED TV, Model # OLED77C2PUA does not swivel. The stand base is fixed...^Ivan
Answered by: Ivanf
Date published: 2022-05-20
Do gallery mode still change artwork every 10 seconds and not offer any variety of frame choices? I see that is the case in previous models but thought that might have changed.
Asked by: HRR1
There is no change for the gallery mode in the new LG C2 77-inch evo OLED TV, Model # OLED77C2PUA from previous LG OLED models...^Ivan
Answered by: Ivanf
Date published: 2022-05-09
what about oled burn in issue
Asked by: Anonymous
Your burn in issue comes into play when you you run your TV for long hours on the same screen. In recent years when we were stuck at home and watching politcs all day long. you can get image retention from news logos. You can see how may hours your panel has ran in the system menu. It's under the "About this TV" section. There is an imbedded hour meter in the program. You can also try running the OLED compensation method in the picture settings. Any TV will get burn in after many hours of use. But as you describe. 5 years of use you can expect that. My best suggestion is to contact LG customer service is see if they will give you a one time free repair. Make sure you have your proof of purchase they will need a copy. Have your model and serial number ready. It will also help if you have a pictures of the panel in a full red or green color pattern with the burn in. They will also ask for a picture of the back serial tag. LG can't promise coverage but it never hurts to ask.
Answered by: Alexc122
Date published: 2022-05-04
what are the nits brightness levels sustained and not? why it's not in spec?
Asked by: Ben_Nabulsi
Our specifications for our TVs do not list nits (or candelas per square meter - cd/m²) for the LG C2 65-inch evo OLED TV, Model # OLED65C2PUA nor for any of our TVs because the SDR and HDR Peak Brightness values will vary depending on whether they are a 2% Peak Window, 10% Window, 25% Peak Window, 50% Peak Window or 100% Peak Window, or a 2% Sustained Window, 10% Sustained Window, 25% Sustained Window, 50% Sustained Window or a 100% Sustained Window. You will find values for SDR and HDR Peak Brightness listed online in some reviews for the TV posted on the sites of reviewers who have tested the TV for brightness...^Ivan
Answered by: Ivanf
Date published: 2022-04-22
For the OLED77C2 can you provide the distance from the top Vesa mounting holes to the top edge of the TV?
Asked by: JB_KC
The top row of VESA Mount holes for the LG C2 77-inch evo OLED TV, Model # OLED77C2PUA is 439 mm (17.284") from the top of the panel...^Ivan
Prices, promotions and availability may vary by model, store, and online. Prices subject to change without notice. Quantities are limited. Check with your local retailers for their final price and availability.
Experience television as never before. The 65-inch LG G1 OLED evo TV (OLED65G1PUA), our best OLED TV yet, delivers next-gen technology that mounts flush to your wall – elevating your favorite content to a work of art. And it pairs perfectly with LG Sound Bars for an aesthetic fit and incredible sound. Discover just a few of the ways that the LG OLED evo will revolutionize your home theater.
• Our Best OLED TV Ever: Your viewing experience has evolved with brighter, punchier picture quality and improved clarity thanks to the LG G1's next-gen OLED panel. An extra layer and stronger emissive material optimizes the structure to increase efficiency by refining the light wavelengths.
• A Work of Art: Your content becomes art with a 4K OLED TV that mounts flush to the wall without a shadow, just like a picture frame. It's the perfect statement piece with an unbelievably thin bezel and no gap from screen to wall*. Plus, with the LG G1's Gallery Mode, you can turn your home into an art gallery with just the touch of a button.
• Experience the Power of Self-Lit Pixels: With our LG OLED TV, movies are more mesmerizing. Sports feel like you're at the stadium. That's the power of OLED, with millions of self-lit pixels that can independently be turned on and off. The result is perfect blacks and rich colors for a viewing experience like no other.
• Dominate the Game: The G1 LG OLED TV is capable of a 1ms response time, while support for VRR, ALLM, and eARC meets the latest HDMI 2.1 specs. With fast-moving content our 120hz tv for higher resolution and smooth, synchronized graphics, you'll get a more lifelike experience and a better chance of winning – making the G1 not only our best OLED TV yet, but the ultimate gaming TV.
To get even more from the LG OLED evo, check out the GX 3.1 channel high-res audio sound bar. With its sleek design, which perfectly pairs with the G1, plus Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X for multidimensional sound, it will elevate everything you watch – and listen to.
*Depending on installation environment, there may be a slight gap between the TV and the wall. Installation into a stud is recommended. Please note that the anchors supplied may not be appropriate for all situations. Read all instructions and consult with a professional, if necessary, prior to starting installation.
One of the best and brightest* OLED TVs around, the 65-Inch LG C2 OLED evo TV is not only slimmer and sleeker than ever before—it also delivers brilliant images and innovative technology that's designed to create the ultimate home theater, the perfect gaming setup, and beyond! Discover just a few of the latest features that put the LG OLED evo TV in a class of its own.
• LG OLED evo technology: Delivering higher brightness, clarity and detail, the images seem to jump off the screen and into your living room. The Brightness Booster feature on the C2 series further enhances every image, powered by the latest α9 Gen 5 technology. Add to that OLED and its 8.3 Million Self-Lit Pixels and you'll watch your content come to life like never before. Our 4K OLED TV delivers perfect blacks, over a billion rich colors and infinite contrast for an unmatched viewing experience. Go ahead—kick back with your favorite movies sports or TV shows and see the difference the LG C2 can make.
• Filmmaker Mode: Love to see movies as the creators originally intended? Choose Filmmaker Mode on your OLED TV and it'll deactivate automated enhancements like sharpness or motion smoothing so you can enjoy any movie in its original format. Not a fan? You can also opt out of using Filmmaker Mode and see it with all the modern enhancements you've come to enjoy.
• Game Optimizer: Thanks to the latest updates on the Game Optimizer feature, you can access and quickly change features and presets like NVIDIA G-SYNC® Compatible, FreeSync™ Premium, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), and more. You can also access the newest features like Dark Room Mode, which tweaks screen brightness for a better lights-off gaming experience, and Sports Mode, which joins all your other go-to gaming genres like first-person shooter, role-playing games, and beyond.
• Audio Quality: LG's latest α9 Gen 5 processor also boosts audio quality via the AI Sound Pro feature, enabling the built-in speakers to produce virtual 7.1.2 surround sound, for a truly immersive viewing or playing experience.
• Style Worth Trying On: Slimmer and sleeker than ever, the new silver bezel makes the TV blend seamlessly into any room, putting the focus on the screen and nothing else.
Whether you want a gaming TV with all the bells and whistles, one that puts you in the middle of your favorite sports, or one that's perfect for binge-watching your favorite content, or experiencing movies in their original cinematic glory—the 65-Inch LG C2 4K OLED TV has you covered—and then some. For even more options, be sure to check out our complete collection of OLED TVs, as well as our newest accessories – and create the home theater or gaming system you've always wanted.
*OLED evo panel is brighter vs. the traditional WRGB OLED panel used in the B and A OLED series. OLED evo models are brighter than similarly sized, conventional LG OLED models, not including 42” or 48” C2.