To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions.
If you’re using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
Rated 1 out of
Not what I expectedI received this as a Christmas present. Got it home and set to getting it connected to my wifi and app. I am a network engineer so i have a little idea how to do these things. After retrying the process about a half dozen times and using me network analysis tools to monitor the process in the background, and a call to tech support, I was unable to get the vacuum to talk to the app. It would connect to my home wifi but not the app. I did try and run the unit in manual mode just to see how it would do. Having designed industrial robotic sustems, I was disappointed in the units algorithms for getting around obstacles. The coffee table in our family room gave it fits. It also ran into things pretty hard. It knocked the pictures off of a small table in our kitchen. I dont think this technology is ready for prime time yet.
Date published: 2019-01-11
Rated 5 out of
Just perfect!I got this little guy , I can't believe how wonderful it Is!
Easy to set up, beautiful and sleek design, not too noisy and does a perfect job.
What he doesn't ? to say" Thank u " After I said him " Bravo"!
I easily turn on and off and change cleaning mode from my phone app.
Thank you LG for to make great appliances!
Date published: 2018-01-10
Rated 3 out of
Cleans well; controls problematic; obstaclesI received the unit from LG to sample. I have tested it numerous times in a home with various challenges and challenges for a robotic vacuum cleaner. 1. The Wifi controls using my iPhone app are not always functional even with strong Wifi. Resets often needed. 2. The Homebot does not work as well with the zig-zag floor pattern. Too many stops and stalls. It should be set to cover a room in a cell by cell pattern. This allows for unit to escape tight areas better. This choice is not obvious. The manual controls on top of the unit work well though. 3. The unit cleans very well on carpets and bare floors but be forewarned that any rug with edges may clog the brushes and stall cleaning. 4. Unit can get stuck under furniture when in zig zag mode since it cannot always back out. 5. Opening unit to clean the bin not obvious without reading instructions. 6. Some may consider the unit to be heavy if moved manually.
Ask your questions. Share your answers. Please review the detailed product information and help guides in the Product Support section for this product prior to posting a question.
The CR3365RD model does not come with a remote control. The included instructions do not explain how to set the bots on board clock without remote. The phone ap allows scheduling but no way to set the clock. LG advertises this bot can schedule. How so ?
Asked by: Chieft
Hello, sorry for the delay. once you connect the vacuum with the Smart phone App and Home Wi-Fi, the unit will set its own time. ^AC
Answered by: Amber C
Date published: 2018-07-20
Hi, where can I buy extra bot brushes.
Asked by: Pam N
Parts and accessories can be obtained through our parts distributor, Encompass Parts. Their contact number, for placing orders and pricing information, is 866-779-7906. You can also use their website, at https://www.encompassparts.com/ ^CP
Answered by: ChrisPSM
Date published: 2018-06-01
how can change the battery .where can I buy one to this model?LG Electronics - CR3365RD
Asked by: meni
Hi meni, we see you are contacting us from Israel. For the US version of the CR3365RD, the battery is part # EAC62218205. Sadly, we do not have part information for the Israel version. Please contact the LG Support Center in the Israel, http://www.lg.com/il for assistance. ^AC
Answered by: Amber C
Date published: 2018-05-21
Where to buy a battery? Compass and other places are sold out since many months. Why buy this when you can't find parts.
Is it available in India?
Wat if any problems occur in product?
Or it don't work properly or as claimed by company?
Is there servicing center in India?
Asked by: KIRTI
Please visit the website for our subsidiary in India, http://www.lg.com/in. You can use the search field on their site to see if the LG HOM-BOT SQUARE ROBOTIC WI-FI ENABLED VACUUM, Model # CR3365RD is available in India. You will also find their contact information on their site and you can either send them an email, chat to an LG Support Representative in real time or call them via telephone and you can inquire about service issues and where to find an LG Authorized Repair Service Center in India...^IFV
Answered by: LGJoel
Date published: 2017-07-07
can you wash the filters and re use them ?
Asked by: ana r
The LG HOM-BOT Square Robotic WI-FI Enabled Vacuum, Model # CR3365RD has a Dust Bin Filter that consists of a particulate filter and a sponge filter. These filters can be separated and cleaned with a vacuum cleaner or cleaning brush, they SHOULD NOT be washed wit water as that would reduce the vacuum's suction power...^IFV
Unable to compare products. Click "clear all" to compare different product types.
*Parts and accessories shipping cost may vary.
*Prices, promotions and availability may vary by store and online. Prices subject to change without notice. Quantities are limited. Check with your local retailers for final price and availability.
Make quick, easy work of cleaning your floors with the state-of-the-art LG Hom-Bot. Available in vibrant Ruby Red and boasting a square design unlike any other robotic vacuum cleaner, discover all its amazing innovations, including:
• Camera mapping technology. Dual Eye 2.0™ (upper and lower) cameras on the robotic vacuum scan ceilings, walls and floors, even in the dark, mapping your home for a smarter, more efficient cleaning performance. Multiple sensors “see” obstacles and take surface images for collision-free operation. The innovative Learning Function also helps it recognize areas it’s already cleaned, for interruption-free vacuuming.
• Square design. The Hom-Bot’s square shape, long brushes and corner-detecting sensors easily eliminate dust and dirt in the tightest of spots. The sensors also tell it when to turn or if it has reached the edge of a room, while the slim design helps it slip under your furniture easily.
• Smart Control. This feature lets you control your robotic vacuum cleaner via smartphone, from anywhere in the house. No need to track it down or push the start button. You can also set up cleaning schedules.
• Efficient results. The Map View feature lets you see which parts of the house the robotic vacuum has already covered, so you know what areas may still need cleaning.
• Whisper-quiet operation. The LG Hom-Bot isn’t loud and intrusive, which means it won’t disturb you when you’re watching TV, putting the kids down for naps, or just relaxing.
• Easy-to-clean dust bin. The Hom-Bot’s Easy-out Dust Bin is positioned at the top of the cleaner for quick and hygienic removal.
• Innovative features. From Voice Guidance, which includes over 90 voice alerts, to LG’s Smart Diagnosis™, for easy troubleshooting and quick alerts of any minor issues, the Hom-Bot is loaded with state-of-the-art features. Turbo Mode, for example, lets you manually adjust the cleaner to best match your flooring, while Smart Turbo Mode automatically detects the type of flooring and changes settings for optimal performance.
• Long-lasting battery power. Enjoy worry-free automated cleaning for extended periods.
Say goodbye to the old way of vacuuming with the innovative LG Hom-Bot. This amazing robotic vacuum gets in hard-to-reach places, for a smarter clean. No need to lift a finger! Be sure to browse all of our state-of-the-art cleaning solutions, as well as award-winning new appliances for your home.