To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions.
If you’re using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
LG Hom-Bot is a truly intelligent robotic vacuum with wi-fi capabilities, giving users total control using a smartphone. And while Hom-Bot’s cleaning technology makes people take notice, thanks to an innovative design that absorbs vibrations and reduces noise, it’s the quietest robot vacuum on the market on non-carpeted floors.*
Revolutionary Dual Eye 2.0™ Mapping System
With cameras mounted on the top and bottom, Hom-Bot maps the area around your home as it cleans to help ensure it doesn't miss a spot.
Collision-Safe Digital Bumper
The Hom-Bot learns where to go and identifies objects it needs to avoid, so less bumping into furniture and household items.
6 Smart Cleaning Modes
The LG Hom-Bot lets you select between seven different custom cleaning modes, each uniquely suited to different tasks.
Easy-out Dust Bin
When the dust bin is full, removing it and putting it back is tidy and quick, so the LG Hom-Bot can get back to business in no time.
Smart Resume Function
If cleaning is interrupted or if the Hom-Bot is moved to a new area, its Auto-Resume allows it to continue cleaning where it left off.
Vacuum that Sweeps & Mops
The LG Hom-Bot's large slide-in mop keeps hard surface flooring like stone and tile clean and sparkling. And it's easy to change in and out.
Rated 5 out of
Excellent build qualityI am really happy I bought this and I love the features and the price of the units
Date published: 2017-09-27
Rated 5 out of
Amazing Hom-Bot. We love it !!!I am a very picky person when come to home cleaning, this LG Hom-Bot did an amazing job in our home. We have about 600 sq/ft living room, dinning plus kitchen with tables and chairs. After about three daily schedule cleaning, everything is spotless even under the table and desk, I never would thought it would pick up so much dust and debris. I watched the routes it took in cleaning the living room and dinner room, along with many chairs and tables Hom-Bot was able to avoid the furniture skillfully without problem. It also kind of remembered the paths each time it clean, so it will concentrate other routes next schedule. Great programming on LG engineer’s home cleaning scheme. . Expensive? Yes. But I think its worth every penny !!
Date published: 2017-09-26
Rated 4 out of
Ok, confession: When it comes to housecleaning, I’m a slacker. To be precise, I dust and vacuum maybe quarterly, if that. To make matters worse, I have a dog that sheds severely year-round. So I got this Robot Cleaner for its main function despite considerable skepticism about its effectiveness. In other words, I figured ANY vacuuming is better than none, but I didn’t expect great results in regards to cleaning effectiveness.
Out of the box the system is quite intuitive, though there are a couple of settings I’m still trying to understand (e.g., ‘my space’). As is LG’s practice, this appliance comes with a quick start sheet along with the user manual. Both are rich with accurate graphics to ease understanding and following the instructions.
So, I charge the cleaner up and hit ‘go’ on the remote. To my delight, the sucker takes off and just starts vacuuming. I lounged in the tub while it cleaned the first time; pretty neat. It swept my living room, hallway, kitchen, den, bathroom, and bedroom all on the first charge.
BEWARE OF CORDS! The robot tries to go in every area it will fit. More than once it found cords (up to standard extension cord size) that wrap around the twirling ‘side brushes’ and get twisted up then stops the robot all together (see picture 1).
But there was still my low expectation as to cleaning effectiveness. To my surprise and delight, after the robot docked itself on low battery, I opened the dust bin and found it stuffed (see picture 2). It turned out that the bin was just as stuffed on the first 4 runs of the robot. The downside is cleaning the ‘pet brush’ (remember, I have a dog that sheds). It takes almost as long as vacuuming a room to clean the brush (see picture 3).
I like my new robot cleaner. The two primary negatives: cords and cleaning the brush. Included with the system are: 2 mop pads (which I haven’t used yet), a spare filter for the dust bin, two spare ‘side brushes’, and a brush cleaning tool.
Ask your questions. Share your answers. Please review the detailed product information and help guides in the Product Support section for this product prior to posting a question.
I want demo, I can't understand how to use it
Asked by: Bhavana
Our offices, in the United States, do not have any product information for India. In order to obtain such information, it is recommended to check our subsidiary’s website, at http://www.lg.com/in/support/contact/support-here-to-help.jsp.
Answered by: NeilE
Date published: 2017-09-11
Where can I get the latest version of the firmware for this model?
Asked by: VMiller
We appreciate your interest in this vacuum cleaner. There are currently no software updates available for this product.
Answered by: NeilE
Date published: 2017-05-12
Do I need to replace the sensor brushes ?
Asked by: Peter Johnwise
We appreciate your interest in this vacuum cleaner. Why does it seem to be necessary to replace the brushes mentioned? Please contact our Customer Interactive Center at 800-243-0000 to make such a determination.
Answered by: NeilE
Date published: 2017-07-11
how do you set boundaries so it won't go into the next room?
Asked by: roobot
We appreciate your interest in this robotic vacuum cleaner. It is suggested to review the options and instructions for the MY SPACE CLEANING mode on page 24 of the owner’s manual. This setting will allow operations in a manually designated area and will, in effect, eliminate the device running into another room.
Answered by: NeilE
Date published: 2016-07-07
When will your robots interface with a smartphone app for scheduling, mapping, etc...? Will it happen with a firmware update for existing robots, or will we have to buy a whole new robot when you release the smartphone interface?
Asked by: Sipho
When I saw the new one with camera monitoring coming out?
Asked by: Fabiola
How do I replace side brushes or dust bin filters? I can't find accessories on Amazon or LG.com!! someone has made this way to difficult!
Asked by: dmolinski
How long will it run until charging? Will it automatically hook up to a charger? charging time?
1 In normal mode without Power Nozzles using two batteries.
2Based on ASTM F1977-04, in Turbo mode.
*Prices, promotions and availability may vary by store and online. Prices subject to change without notice. Quantities are limited. Check with your local retailers for final price and availability.
Why spend another minute vacuuming? Let the LG Hom-Bot robotic vacuum cleaner do the work for you. Available in sleek, Ocean Black and boasting an innovative square design, the Hom-Bot gets in hard-to-reach corners, for a smarter clean without lifting a finger. Discover all the amazing innovations, including:
• Its unique shape. Combine the Hom-Bot’s long brushes, corner-detecting sensors and square shape, and it’ll easily eliminate dust and dirt hiding in the tightest of corners. The corner detecting sensors also tell it when to turn or if it has reached the edge of a room, while the slim design helps it maneuver around the home easily, and fit under most furniture.
• Dual Eye 2.0™ cameras. Upper and lower cameras located on the robotic vacuum scan ceilings, walls and floors, even in the dark, mapping your home for a smarter, more efficient cleaning performance. Multiple sensors detect obstacles and take surface images for collision-free operation. The innovative Learning Function also enables it to recognize areas it has previously cleaned, for interruption-free vacuuming.
• Quiet operation. The LG Hom-Bot has an extremely low noise level, which means it won’t disturb you when you’re watching TV, talking on the phone or just relaxing.
• Easy cleaning. Unlike other robotic vacuum cleaners, the Hom-Bot’s Easy-out Dust Bin is positioned at the top of the cleaner, not the side, for quick and hygienic removal. Features like Turbo Mode let you manually adjust the cleaner to best match your flooring, while Smart Turbo Mode automatically detects the type of flooring and changes settings for optimal performance.
• Smart technology. Smart Control lets you control your robotic vacuum cleaner via smartphone, from anywhere in the house. No need to track it down or push the start button. You can also set cleaning schedules.
• Smart results. The Map View feature lets you see which parts of the house the robotic vacuum has already covered, so you know what areas may still need cleaning.
• Innovative features. From Voice Guidance, which includes over 90 voice alerts, to LG’s Smart Diagnosis™, for easy troubleshooting and quick alerts of any minor issues, the Hom-Bot is loaded with state-of-the-art features.
• Impressive battery power. Enjoy extended periods of worry-free automated cleaning.
Discover a new era of clean with the innovative LG Hom-Bot and be sure to browse all of our state-of-the-art vaccum cleaners and home appliances, and see how we’re making life good.