LG DO MARCH RIGHT SWEEPSTAKES 2011
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AGE 18 OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. LG Do March Right Sweepstakes 2011 (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of LG Electronics, U.S.A., Inc. (“Sponsor”) and Alcone Marketing Group (Administrator), and their respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies collectively, as well as any entities associated with the planning, development, design or implementation of the 2011 Bracket Town refreshed by Coca Cola Zero (“Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those individuals living in their household are not eligible. Promotion is offered only inside 2011 Bracket Town refreshed by Coca Cola Zero and is void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc., 10101 Old Grove Road, San Diego, CA 92131.
3. TIMING. The Promotion will take place at the following location and time: Sponsor’s booth at 2011 Bracket Town refreshed by Coca Cola Zero starting March 31, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) and will end on April 4, 2011 at 7:00 p.m. CT (“Promotion Period”).
4. HOW TO PLAY. At the Promotion Location, a person enters by supplying his/her first and last name, email address (required), mobile phone number, and favorite college basketball team at a designated computer terminal (“Entry Form”). To enter, one must check the “I Agree” box, signifying his/her agreement to the material terms and conditions of the Promotion and check the box affirming that he/she is a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older. If either box is not checked, one will not be allowed to enter Promotion. A person must also “like” the LG USA Mobile page on Facebook. If a person does not “like” the LG USA Mobile page, he/she will not be allowed to enter Promotion. (You must be a Facebook member to enter.) Each entrant may opt in to receive additional promotional information from Sponsor but this not required and an entrant’s decision whether (or not) to do so will not affect his/her ability to enter the Promotion or his/her odds of winning a prize in the Promotion. Limit one (1) Entry Form per person per day.
5. NUMBER OF WINNERS: There will be one (1) winner per each day of the Promotion Period. There will be a total of five (5) winners for the Promotion.
6. WINNER SELECTION: The winner for each day of the Promotion will be selected from among all eligible entries received during that day of the Promotion Period in a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsor Non-winning (eligible) entries for a given day’s drawing will be retained for subsequent days’ drawings. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received for each day’s drawing. Each day’s drawing will be conducted between the dates of April 5th and April 8th. Potential winners will be notified by email or telephone. Potential winner must acknowledge receipt of notification by either email or telephone within twenty four (24) hours of transmission of notification by Sponsor/Administrator. Any winner notification not responded to within this time period or returned as undeliverable or if potential winner otherwise cannot be contacted for any reason will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner shall be selected via random drawing of the remaining eligible entries for applicable day’s drawing. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible, and may disqualify an entrant, if the entrant’s email or phone number provided does not work or is changed.
March 31, 2011 Drawing: One (1) winner will receive one (1) LG Quantum 65205 handset (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $ 399.99).
April 1, 2011 Drawing. One (1) winner will receive one (1) 37” LG TV - 37LK450 (ARV $599.99)
April 2, 2011 Drawing. One (1) winner will receive one (1) 42” LG TV – 42V3500 (ARV $899.99)
April 3, 2011 Drawing. One (1) winner will receive one (1) 47” LG TV – 47LW5600 (ARV $1,699.99)
April 4, 2011 Drawing. One (1) winner will receive four (4) LG Quantum 65205 handsets (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $ 1,599.96).
Entrants understand that phone model (i.e., prize in March 31, 2011 Drawing) may only operate on certain carrier networks, which may or may not be compatible with entrant’s existing network, if any. Requests for phones compatible with a potential winner’s existing network cannot be accommodated. Entrants understand the specific model of the television will be determined solely by Sponsor. Limit of (1) prize per family/household/address. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event Sponsor is not able to provide the advertised prize for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. The potential prize winners will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (except where prohibited). If a potential winner does not return completed and signed Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of receipt, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries received for applicable day’s drawing. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, local, and any other taxes and fees associated with prize receipt, including all operating, usage and activation charges that may be required to set-up, install and/or use prize (as applicable). Sponsor/Administrator will report to the Internal Revenue Service (and other appropriate governmental authorities) the award of prize with a value of $600 or more as per applicable law. Prizes will only be shipped to street addresses in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
9. RELEASE: By participating or receipt of any prize, participants agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Parties, Facebook, Inc. and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Entrants agree to indemnify Sponsor for any unauthorized use or misuse of or modification to the Prize. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or who attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified.
10. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or biographical information including without limitation, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any and media now known or hereinafter invented, worldwide, including, without limitation, providing third parties with the winner’s list as provided for in the Rules below, without further payment or consideration.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If, for any reason, an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if feasible; otherwise, Sponsor and Administrator shall have no liability for same.
12. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court (i.e., federal or state court) located in San Diego County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
14. WINNERS LIST REQUESTS: For Winners’ names, send an email to LGDoMarchRight@gmail.com. Requests must be received by May 15, 2011 at 1:00:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, NCAA, CBS or Turner Sports.