LG D802 (G2) Hard Reset Guide:
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the
internal storage, such as downloaded content, ringtones, images, apps, and contacts.
It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
If the device menus are frozen or unresponsive, you can master reset using hardware keys.
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
- Backup all data from the device if possible
- Power off the device and ensure it is not connected to any USB cables.
- At the same time, press and hold the following keys for 8 seconds:
- Power key
- Volume down key
- When the LG Logo is displayed, release and then immediately re-hold the Power key.
- When the 'FACTORY HARD RESET' screen displays, release the keys.
- Press the Power key to reset or one of the Volume keys to cancel.
- Press the Power key to confirm the reset. The reset will start immediately.
Note : Performing Hard Reset on the device will delete all data from the device.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.