Why is my smart phone hot and how can I minimize it?
- Heat from smart phones are generally from CPU in main board and chip.
It can also occur more frequently for high-performance dual core or quad-core, that use 4G network.
- Structure : PCB (Printed Circuit Board) locations vary by product design, and heat experienced by customers also can differ.
1) PCB is exposed to hands, heat is easily detected >
2) PCB is underneath the battery, heat cannot be easily detected >
- When products with HD LCD are used for a long time, they can get slightly hot.
- LTE products are equipped with 1.5GHz dual-core processor and LTE modem that helps faster data processing.
As hardware performance is improved, heat can be generated due to CPU processing.
- If products are used when connected to a charger, charging circuit can give up heat.
How to fix
- When the smart phone gets extremely hot, stop use and leave to cool down.
(Close all running programs such as games and apps)
- Have brightness less than 40% for indoors or engage illumination sensor to reduce heat from LCD.
- Do not directly connect the charger to the phone and remove battery for charging.
Use a certified charger.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.