LG G Flex 2 - Glance View
• When the phone screen is off, you can see the status bar, time and date by dragging your finger down on the screen.
• When an user drags his or her finger on the screen over 0.4 inches, the backlight will be turned on.
• When the user drags his or her finger on the screen over 1 inch at a time, all glance view image will be displayed.
• The top of the screen may not work well because of physical properties.
• Glance View only works when an a screen lock is engaged.
- How to set the screen lock: Settings > Display > Lock screen > Select screen lock.
- If ‘Lock Screen’ is set ‘None’, Glance View will not work.
• Glance View may not work well in the following cases:
- Within 1 second after operation.
- Drag too fast or drag up and down.
- If the angle of a drag is greater than 60 degree.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.