Has icicles formed on the ceiling of the freezer?
1. Icicles formed on the ceiling of the freezer.
1. Icicles can form when door is not closed tightly in humid summer weather or when cool air leaks.
2. It is due to encounter of hot air (outside) and cool air (inside) when door is opened and closed, and occurs more frequently in summer or
monsoon season as humidity level is higher.
3. The phenomenon will disappear when weather gets cool.
4. Sudden formation of icicles is usually due to a door not closed tightly.
How to fix
1. Check stored food and shelf assembly to see if the door can be closed firmly.
2. Clean icicles on the ceiling with a warm towel before use.
[Icicles in freezer]
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.