What is On Screen Control?
This is a program that helps you easily control the monitor connected to your computer.
➔ A function to automatically update to the latest version firmware provided in the monitor software update item.
- The OSC program can be downloaded using the following path: LG Electronics website → Customer support → Driver S/W → Monitor → Enter the model name.
- If your PC is connected to the Internet, you can update by executing or opening a file in Monitor Software Update in OSC Monitor Settings.
- Connect the PC and the monitor using a USB C to A or USB C to C cable.
[On Screen Control] How to update the monitor software
1. Execute [ On Screen Control] from the [ Start] menu on Windows taskbar.
2. Select [ Monitor settings].
3. Select [Execute] from Monitor Software Update.
※ You can update the firmware to the latest version from Monitor Software Update. (Firmware update is provided only for certain models.)
4. If you set monitor software update notification to [ON], you can receive notifications of the latest firmware updates.
This guide was created for all models, so the images or content may be different from your product.