تعليمات اثناء التركيب
1. If it is F/D, install in order of power supply, product location, product distancing, water supply, and leveling
- Refrigerators need power voltages of 220v, 20A, 50Hz.
- Power outlet must be connected to a dedicated circuit breaker.
- Use of extension cords and power strips are not recommended.
- The outlet must be grounded in accordance with current wiring codes and regulations.
- Inverters should not be used, as they do not provide 50Hz, AC power supply.
This may cause product failure.
Note : To connect a refrigerator to a generator, users should follow regulations in full.
Electrical consumption will cause the unit to draw power from the generator if not enough.