1. The “LG Red Fair Home For The Holidays Lucky Draw” contest (the “Contest”) is organized by LG ELECTRONICS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD, (Company Registration Number 200416497W) (“LGE”). By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
- (a) The Contest is open to participants who are:
- (i) legal residents of Singapore;
- (ii) (a) aged 18 years and above as stated on their Identity Card/Passport (as of 18 November 2021); or (b) aged 13 years and above but have not attained 18 years of age as stated on their Identity Card/Passport AND accompanied by parents or guardians; and
- (iii) new or existing LG members.
- (b) By participating in this Contest, each participant warrants and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. For participants who are 13 years old and above but have not yet attained 18 years old (as of 18 November 2021), such participant’s parent/guardian warrants and agrees that the participant including his/her parent/guardian shall be irrevocably bound by these Terms and Conditions. All rules and regulations and instructions issued by LGE from time to time will be deemed incorporated in these Terms and Conditions.
- (c) Employees and agents of LGE, its respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, business partners involved in the Contest, entities (businesses and natural persons) engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Contest, and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse) and/or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate.
- (d) To the maximum extent permitted by law, LGE reserves the right to change the eligibility criteria as stated herein at any time (with or without notice or reason) and/or determine at its sole discretion whether any participant should be excluded from entering or participating in the Contest.
3. Contest Period
The Contest will commence on 18 November 2021, 00:00hrs and end on 2 January 2022, 23:59hrs Singapore Time (“Contest Period”).
4. Contest Mechanics
- (a) The Contest mechanics are as follows:
- • Between 18 November 2021, 00:00hrs to 2 January 2022, 23:59hrs, purchase any LG Red Fair promotional items from any authorized retailers (Audio House, Best Denki, COURTS, Gain City, Harvey Norman, Mega Discount Store, Parisilk, KrisShop, Lazada and Shopee) in order to participate in the LG Red Fair Home For The Holidays Lucky Draw.
- • 1 invoice/ receipt is entitled to 1 lucky draw participation.
- • Full payment must be made in order to participate.
- • To participate in the lucky draw, the form on https://www.lg.com/sg/LG-Red-Fair-Home-For-The-Holidays-Lucky-Draw to be submitted, where personal particulars such as first name, last name, email address and contact number will be collected and used for the sole purpose of the lucky draw.
- (b) Each duly completed activity as specified herein shall be referred to as an “Entry”. Each participant may submit only one (1) entry for the entire Contest Period.
- (c) All entries submitted outside the Contest Period, or entries submitted in any way other than as specified in these Terms and Conditions, will not be eligible for the Contest. LGE will not entertain any correspondence on delayed and/or missing submissions.
- (d) Five (5) winners will be randomly selected to win the prizes stated below.
- (a) The winner(s) will be announced between 17 to 31 January 2022 through LG Global (SG) Facebook Page.
- (b) The prizes are as follows:
- (i) Grand Prize of one (1) LG Styler Essence Mirrored Finish S3MFC worth S$3,299
- (ii) Second Prize of one (1) LG gram 14” Laptop 14Z90P worth S$1,899
- (iii) Third Prize of one (1) LG CordZero™ A9Kompressor Cordless Handstick A9K-ULTRA worth S$1,299
- (iv) Fourth Prize of one (1) LG Pra.L Total Lift Up Care worth S$699
- (v) Fifth Prize of one (1) LG PuriCare™ Wearable Air Purifier (2nd Gen) worth S$249
- (c) LGE may, at its sole discretion, change or substitute the prize(s) to other prize(s) of equal or comparable value without prior notice. Prize(s) are not exchangeable for cash, credit or other items.
- (d) Unless otherwise stated by LGE, each winner will be notified by e-mail within 10 days after the announcement date with instructions on where, when and how to collect the prize. Non-compliance with the prize redemption instructions in LGE’s notification may result in the forfeiture of prize(s), and such forfeited prize(s) will be donated to Humanitarian Organization for Migration Economics [“H.O.M.E.”].
- (e) In the event that the prize(s) are to be collected the winner(s), each winner will be required to present his/her/their identity card/passport for verification purposes to collect the prize in person. If the prize is collected by a proxy, a photocopy of the winner’s identity card/passport ad an authorization letter duly signed by the winner is necessary. For winners under 18 years of age, both the winner’s birth certificate and his/her guardian’s identity card/passport must be presented for verification purposes for the stated parent to redeem the prize in person. For guardians, both the proof of guardianship and the guardian’s identity card/passport must be presented for verification purposes for the stated guardian to redeem the prize in person. For the avoidance of doubt, all the foregoing documents will only be sighted for verification purposes at the point of collection and will not be retained by LGE.
- (f) In the event that the prize(s) are to be collected the winner(s), such prize(s) must be collected within 2 months from LGE’s notification. In the event that any prize(s) is not collected within such period, it (or its cash equivalent) will be donated to Humanitarian Organization for Migration Economics [“H.O.M.E.”].
- (g) In the event that the prize(s) are to be delivered to the winner(s), such prize(s) will be delivered to each winner between four (4) to six (6) weeks from the date of LGE’s notification depending on location and subject to force majeure events.
- (h) In the event that the prize(s) are to be delivered to the winner(s), the winner is required to sign the delivery receipt and redemption letter to acknowledge receipt of the prize(s). It is the sole responsibility of each winner to receive the prize(s). The signed delivery receipt shall constitute proof of delivery of prize(s) and LGE shall not be liable for any unreceived, misdirected, lost or stolen prize(s).
- (i) The prize(s) are awarded on an AS IS basis. Where applicable, the limited standard product warranty from the manufacturer of the prize(s) shall constitute each winner’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to the prize(s). To the fullest extent permitted by law, LGE disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind, express or implied, by law or otherwise.
- (j) The prize(s) may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and each winner agrees to comply with all such additional terms and conditions.
6. Intellectual Property
- (a) All Entries shall become the property of LGE. By participating in the Contest, each participant hereby irrevocably assigns to LGE a perpetual, world-wide, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, transmit, modify, translate, distribute, perform and display the Entry, in whole or in part and alone or as part of other works in any media, and to sublicense such rights, in whole or in part, to others for marketing purposes.
- (b) All intellectual property rights vested in or arising out of the Contest shall, at all times, belong to LGE.
- (c) Each participant represents and warrants that the Entry submitted by him/her are his/her own original works and do not infringe on intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
7. Disqualification of Participants
LGE may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any participant who:
- (a) breaches or violates these Terms and Conditions;
- (b) is suspected of fraud; or
- (c) is suspected to have tampered with the entry process or results of the Contest in any way.
8. Name and Likeness
Each participant agrees to take part in any and all promotional activities with respect to the Contest; agrees for LGE to use his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness or other personal identifiable information in any media for the promotion of the Contest and/or LGE products. Each participant further agrees that LGE shall have the right to publish, promote, copy, reproduce, transmit, display, edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works of and/or otherwise distribute his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness or other personal identifiable information in connection with the Contest and/or LGE products (including the promotion of the Contest and/or LGE products), in any manner, format or media whether now known or hereinafter created, in any part of the world at LGE's sole direction, royalty-free and without any obligation of attribution or consent. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each participant hereby irrevocably grants to LGE all consents and waivers necessary in connection with the above and without further compensation to the participant.
9. Liability and Indemnity
- (a) To the maximum extent permitted by law, LGE (including its employees and agents) excludes all liability to any participant or third party for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, howsoever arising out of the Contest, including without limitation:
- (i) any interruption of service that may interfere with any participant’s to participate in the Contest;
- (ii) any Entry or prize that is lost or damaged due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of LGE; and
- (iii) any tax liability incurred by a participant arising from the receipt of the prize(s).
- (b) To the maximum extent permitted by law, each participant agrees to indemnify and hold LGE harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages and liabilities of any kind arising from the infringement of any third party intellectual property rights or other right, the breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and/or arising out of or in connection with the participant’s participation in the Contest.
10. Use of Personal Data
- (b) Each participant represents and warrants that in respect of any personal data provided by him/her to LGE is true and accurate. Each participant further represents and warrants that the Entry submitted by him/her do not violate any applicable privacy laws.
11. General Terms and Conditions
- (a) Each participant shall not without the prior written consent of LGE give to the press or any media, any comment relating to the Contest.
- (b) Except as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, each participant shall bear his / her own costs and expenses incurred from his/her participation in the Contest.
- (c) In the event of disputes relating to or arising from the Contest or these Terms and Conditions, LGE shall have the right to final decision and no further claims, appeals and/or correspondences will be entertained.
- (d) LGE may, in its sole and absolute discretion, amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without liability.
- (e) In the event of unforeseeable events that may jeopardise the Contest (in LGE’s sole opinion), LGE may, in its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate this Contest without liability.
- (f) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.