||Choose Your Model Number:
HOW DO I FIND MY MODEL & SERIAL NUMBERS?
You can always find the model and serial
numbers on the cover of your Owner's
Manual. If that's not convenient, here are
other places to look:
- HDTV's - The model and serial numbers are
on a sticker on the back of the TV.
- Refrigerators - The numbers are usually
located on the inside wall.
- Washers, dryers and ranges - Look for the
numbers along the door.
HOW DO I FIND MY MODEL, IMEI/ESN NUMBERS?
You can always find the model, IMEI/ESN numbers on your phone
packaging. If that is not convenient, here are other places to look:
- Go to the dial screen on your phone & enter *#06# without any
spaces. Your IMEI/ESN will display on the resulting screen. This may
not work for all carriers.
- For Android phones: Press Menu, then Settings, then About, and
then Status. Your IMEI/ESN will display on the resulting screen.
- If your phone has removable battery, there is an information label
underneath the battery.
- If your phone has non-removable battery, the information is on the
SIM tray or on a label on the back of the phone.