CONNECTING HD PERIPHERALS
LG Smart TV - Connecting HD Devices
For best results, use High Speed HDMI cables (Especially if you intend on using 3D).
1. Connect an HDMI cable between the “HDMI Out to TV output jack” on your HD peripheral device
and your preferred HDMI Input jack on the TV.
2. Turn on TV then turn on the HD device.
TV will recognize the device and ask if you wish to use it.
Transmits analog video and audio signals from an external device to the TV.
Connect the external device and the TV with a component cable as shown below.
1. Connect the video outputs [ ] (Y, PB, PR) of the digital device to the
COMPONENT IN VIDEO jacks on the TV.
Match the jack colors (Y = green, PB = blue, and PR = red).
2. Connect the audio output [ ] of the digital device to the
COMPONENT IN AUDIO jacks on the TV.
3. Turn on the digital set-top box / BluRay Player etc.
(Refer to the owner's manual for the devices.)
4. Select the Component input source on the TV using the INPUT menu.