WATER REMAINING INSIDE AFTER WASH
Why does water remain inside dishwasher after wash has terminated?
■ Heated and sterilized water remains inside after washing to prevent food odor and contamination
backwashing from the drain hose.
Regardless of selected cycle, the first 60 seconds are dedicated at emptying
tub of whatever water was left from the previous wash by draining it out.
Please be assured the product is safe to use. It is normal to find 50~100ml
of water remaining in the sump (water evacuation) area.
- Is there an error code appearing on the display panel. Error Code would read "OE"? Check the drain hose whether food debris may have clogged it.
- Could the drain hose have been inadvertently pinched or kinked preventing the appliance from fully draining?
- Is the drain hose loop underneath the sink a minimum of 20 inches in height to prevent backflow from the house drain?
- Is the dishwasher properly leveled? Incorrectly leveled dishwasher will cause water to remain inside.
- Are you using Rinse Aid? Not using Rinse Aid risks causing poor drying therefore condensation accumulation.