CYCLE NOT STARTING DUE TO FROZEN
Have you tried thawing frozen parts?
■ Water freezes at 0°C (32°F). If the washing machine is installed in a cold environment, parts can
freeze and if so, selected cycle will simply not run.
■ Please avoid installing washing machine in any area where it can get below zero degrees
How to fix
■ First check whether water inlet or drain parts are frozen. If yes, thaw the parts for proper operation.
▶ Water supply failure due to cold environment
- If washing machine installed in a cold environment, water supply hoses may freeze.
Therefore, please thaw the frozen parts before use.
1) Close supply tap
2) Put separated supply hoses in warm water at about 50°C.
3) Supply filter may be frozen too. Use warm towels or a hair dryer from a distance to thaw.
4) Check if tap water is properly working since the tap can also be frozen.
▶ Drain failure due to cold environment
Close the door and wait for 1 ~ 2 hours.
(Use water temperature at around 50°~60°C)
※ Be careful for burns with boiling water.
2) Open the lower cover cap and take out the drain plug to drain the machine completely.
If water does not come out, it is still frozen.
3) Close the drain plug after removing water from the machine and press [Rinse] and [Spin].
Check water supply into the dispenser drawer while rinsing, and drain through drain hose
4) If water is not supplied, close water taps and cover them and each connecting adapters
with warm towels.
Once the hoses get warm enough, separate them from the tap and machine and put it in
water at around 50°C.
※ Check whether water pipe or tap are frozen.
※ Designs may vary