LG G3 D852 LG HEALTH
LG Health helps keep you on top of your fitness by tracking your daily activity results over a 24-hour period. Activities like running, walking and cycling are automatically recorded while a user can select other activities like hiking and inline skating. Users can see details of their workouts and also view their exercise route on a map.
Note: This app is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or medical condition. Always seek the advice of a qualified medical professional before making any changes to your exercise, sleep, or nutrition.
To Enable LG Health:
From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Display tab > Home screen
Checkmark LG Health to include LG Health on your Home screen.
To use LG Health:
From the Home screen, swipe from left to right until you see the LG Health screen as below. Tap the screen to start using LG Health.
Read the notification and tap OK to continue.
Read the LG Health guide and tap OK to continue.
Complete the Profile and Daily Activity Goal and tap Save. All fields are required.
Read the notification and tap
LG Health Settings and Options:
Tap Daily Summary handle at the top left side of the screen
Select from the following options:
- Exercise stats - Tap to check your exercise stats for a specified date.
- Record track - Allows you to record a map of your exercise route. Select the exercise type and start/stop recording using buttons at the bottom.
- Track list - Allows you to view a list of saved tracks that you have recorded.
- Tap the Menu key for additional settings:
- Record exercise type - The device will automatically detect the type of exercise (Running, Walking, or Cycling). Checkmark to enable.
- Go to date - Select a date to view your exercise data history.
- Settings - Tap to change profile and goal settings, unit settings, or to Delete data.
- Help - Tap for additional information on LG Health.