PARSE ERROR ISSUE
Customer receiving screen notification to the effect of a “Parse error” or error message stipulating: “There was a problem parsing the package” can correct such easily.
Usually, root cause generating such error results from downloading and trying to install a corrupt application file (file format: *.apk) as reasons are pretty limited:
- Downloaded .apk file is corrupted.
- App Installation from Unknown Source could be disabled on your phone.
- App is not compatible with your Smartphone OS version.
1. Allow App installation from unknown source.
Settings > General > Security > Unknown sources > Enable
2. Try downloading App once more and installing it.
3. Make sure the App is compatible with your phone OS.