At a Glance
Your LG Styler will easily freshen and remove odors from clothes you intend to wear again. The following tips will help you get the best performance from your Styler.
How to use the LG Styler
1. Fill the water tank located at the bottom of the Styler with water.
If you are using the Styler for the first time, you will need a full bottle of water.
2. Discard the water from the drain tank.
3. Remove the aroma filter located at the bottom left of the Styler and insert an aroma sheet.
(The more you open the filter, the richer the aroma.)
4. Button and zip all clothes so they do not fall off their hanger.
5. Place the hangers into the slots inside Styler.
6. Press the power button and select the cycle of your choice.
After selecting the cycle, touch the start button to start the cycle.
7. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open to allow air circulation.
The Styler uses steam, so there may be moisture remaining on the sides of the unit.
If the filter is clogged with dust, it may cause poor performance.
How to use the pants hanger
1. Pull the hook of the pants hanger towards you and open up the hanger blades.
2. Hang pants, bring the blades together, and place the hook back.
3. Place the pants hanger in the Pants Crease Care.
4. Choose one of the three holders according to the length of your pants.
5. Make sure the pants are hanging straight.
6. If the pants are not aligned properly, they may be wrinkled.
If detergent or fabric softener gets into the water tank, it may cause a product defect.
Estimated time changes on the normal cycle
It’s normal that the remaining time keeps changing during operation.
If you start the Styler with unused hangers inside, the hangers may hit the sides of the Styler, or they may fall off.
If you need additional help, please visit our Contact Us page.This guide was created for all models, so the images or contents may be different from your product.