At a Glance
AirPlay is Apple’s wireless feature that allows streaming audio, video, device screens, and photos from Apple devices, such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, to TVs.
If you have a smartphone that supports screen sharing, you can stream the screen to your TV without any cables.
※ TV models released after 2018 (running on webOS 4.0 or later) are AirPlay-enabled.
① Turn on the TV, press the [Input] button on the remote control, and select [Home Dashboard] at the bottom left of the screen.
Do you want to stream your iPhone screen to a large TV screen?
➔ Enable AirPlay to share your device screens with your TV.
You can AirPlay screens to AirPlay-enabled devices running on iOS 12.4 or later. Make sure your iPhone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Sharing your iPhone screens with your TV
1. Scroll down your iPhone screen to open [Control Center] and tap [Screen Mirroring].
2. Select the TV from the external devices listed on the [Screen Mirroring] screen.
3. If an [AirPlay Code] appears on your TV screen, enter the passcode on your iPhone.
Make sure your device screen is streamed to the TV.
How can I control screens streaming to my TV?
➔ If your device screen appears on your TV in partial-screen mode, you can:
1. Change the position of your device screen.
2. Enable the device audio on your TV.
3. View device screens in full-screen mode.
4. Exit the screen-sharing mode.
This guide was created for all models, so the images or content may be different from your product.