Spicy Asian Grilled Shrimp
There’s nothing shy about the vibrant appeal of this delectable shrimp dish.
Serves: MAKES 8 SERVINGS
Yields: 2 main-dish servings
Total Time: 5 min
Ingredients and Marinade
- 3 pounds shrimp, peeled, cleaned, and butter flied (21/25 count)
- MARINADE : 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice (grates the ginger and squeeze out the juice)
- 4 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 4 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
1. Combine the shrimp with the remaining ingredients and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
2. While shrimp is marinating, preheat the grill on the highest setting.
3. Shake any excess marinade from the shrimp and place them onto metal skewers, or bamboo skewers that have been presoaked in cold water (to avoid burning.)
4. Grill for 2-3minutes on each side until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through. Serve at once.
5. Preheat oven to Convection Bake 325˚F.
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.
LG PRODUCTS HELP YOU COOK IN STYLE