To use MTP on a computer with the Windows OS, Windows Media Player 10 or a later version
(Window Media Player 11 is recommended) is required. Please check your computer’s OS
version and following programs.
- Windows Vista : Windows Media Player (WMP)11
- Windows 7 : Windows Media Player (WMP)12
How to transfer mp3 and video files to your phone
1. Connect your PC and mobile device with a USB cable.
2. Touch and drag down the notification bar on the Home screen.
Select a USB connection method. ▶ Choose MTP.
3. Export mp3 or video files on your PC to your phone or a portable device.
Have the video file and its subtitle file (with smi or srt extension) in the same folder with the
same name. Subtitles will be automatically shown when the video is played.
Do not download copyrighted movies, music television shows, games or songs. Damaged files
or those in wrong formats can cause product malfunction.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.