Why does the freezer make a whistling noise?
1. Refrigerator makes a whistling noise.
1. A Whistling noise can be heard when the cold liquid refrigerant is vaporized.
2. The hot air from the outside is cooled suddenly, and change in pressure makes the noise.
How to fix
1. Do not be concerned if refrigerator works normally.
2. If air inside the product is not cold enough, contact service center to check the gas leakage.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.