Touch screen malfunctions during charging. Why?
Touch screen malfunctions during charging
- When chargers produced by other than LG is used, the touch screen may malfunction.
Low-priced chargers with different rated voltages may cause more errors due to noise interference.
- If malfunctions occur at the same time and same place, it may be due to external environment.
- If you observe errors when charging the phone or using the phone by connecting it via USB or HDMI (MHL),
Noise interference from connected devices may be the reason.
How to fix
Cell phone charger
- It is recommended that you use the LG charger.
- If the touch screen continues to malfunction with the LG charger, please do as the following to check the cause.
1) Please check where (home, office, or a wall outlet) and when (daytime or night) the malfunction takes place.
2) If errors appear regardless of time and place, please visit the nearest service center for technical assistance.
- See if other devices are connected. If the touch screen errors are caused when connected via USB or HDMI(MHL),
it is likely because of the noise from its environment. If you face difficulty with using your phone,
please visit the service center to have it checked.
- Make sure your phone is upgraded to the latest version.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.