My air conditioner makes wind noise, what should I do?
I hear wind noises from my AC
1. When the air inlet is blocked with obstacles such as a curtain, the level of the noise can be higher.
2. Air filter clogged with dust can cause wind noises from the indoor unit.
▶ When the air inlet is blocked with obstacles such as a curtain,
How to fix
Please make sure that the air inlet is not obstructed by any object.
<Indoor unit air outlet>
▶ Air filter clogged with dust can cause wind noises from the indoor unit.
How to clean the air filter
1. Lift up the front cover to find the filter.
2. Take out the filter. Wash and dry completely in shade before placing it back.
※ Please clean the filters every two weeks to maintain the product performance.
3. Remove the air filter.
4. Give the filter a good clean with a vacuum cleaner or soft brush.
(Washing with water helps to remove heavy soils).
5. Dry completely in shade. Place back the filter in and close the front panel.
※ Assemble in reverse order.