Did you use Tag On feature on your smartphone to connect with a TV?
1. How to use the Tag On feature to connect a smartphone to a TV.
What is Tag On?
1.This feature is used on smartphones to transmit data in order to share content between smartphones and the Smart TVs
simply by placing an NFC-enabled smartphone near a ‘Tag on sticker’.
2.To use Tag On , the smartphone and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network or Miracast™/Intel® WiDi must be
activated on your Smart TV.
How to set Tag on
1. Enable NFC (Near Field Communication) and [Write, read and Write/receive P2P].
2. Place near the Tag On sticker on TV to install LG TV Tag On app and LG TV Remote app.
3. When placed near the Tag On sticker on TV again, authentication number will appear on TV. Enter the number on smartphone.
* 1) What is NFC (Near Field Communication)?
It is a type of RFID and refers to short-range wireless technologies that enable devices to transfer data.
(between smartphones and other devices), typically within a distance of 10cm.