Why does an oven stop during cooking?
What should I do when a circuit breaker trips during cooking?
1. A product stops during use
2. A circuit breaker trips during cooking
1. Do not use a multi-outlet strip with a voltage ampere rating lower than 250v/15A.
Please avoid plugging in many appliances including a rice cooker, washing machine, refrigerator, and
a vacuum cleaner to a multiple outlet strip, as power may turn off as a circuit breaker trips due to capacity shortage.
1. Applicable model : Lightwave oven/ Steam lightwave oven All microwave ovens
2. Check a voltage and ampere rating of a multi-outlet strip.
Please make sure to use a strip with a rating higher than 250V/12A .
When a multi-outlet strip is used, the unit can turn off during use.
3. A product may stop or turn off during use when it is used for a long time in a poorly ventilated area
as a safety device is activated. Cool down the unit before use.
Do not install an oven in a cabinet or enclosed area.