What should I do to avoid electricity shocks from touching my dryer?
- If you feel a weak electric shock when you touch a dryer, it is likely to be static electricity.
Static electricity usually occurs in dry weather.
- You may feel a weak electric shock due to electric current that flows along the exterior of dryer or hand grip
in humid weather, particularly in summer.
How to fix
- Please check if the power outlet that power cord is plugged into is grounded.
- If the power outlet is grounded, flip the power cord and try plugging back in.
- If you still feel electricity even when the power outlet is grounded and power cord is properly connected,
contact the service center.