Restoring the System
If the system has an error, you can use Windows 10's recovery function to recover or restore the system to its initial pre-purchase state.
1. Press the [ ] button and select the settings menu
2. When the [Settings[ screen appears, select [Update & Security]
3. Select the [Recovery] menu and press [Get started] to reset this PC.
4. If the following screen appears, select a desired option to proceed with recovery.
Keep my files: Recovers the PC without losing any personal files.
Remove everything: Removes all items from the system and restores the system to its initial pre-purchase state.
1. When the following screen appears, select [Yes]. (If the screen does not appear, continue to the next step.)
2. Select the options you want to proceed with the recovery.
Just remove my files: Factory-resets the drive where Windows is installed (for example: Drive C).