In this example, we will be signing in to the LG ThinQ app by creating a brand-new LG Account.
NOTE: You will have multiple options to sign into the LG ThinQ app. You can opt to sign in with services such as Google, Facebook, or Amazon.
- On the “Welcome to LG ThinQ” select Sign in with LG
- When the LG sign in screen appears, select Create Account
NOTE: Not all options are required to be selected in order to use the LG ThinQ app.
- Fill out the required information
- Enter a valid email address
- Set your desired password
- Once you have entered the required information, an email validation message will be sent to the email address you used in step 4
NOTE: If you do not see the message in your inbox be sure to check your Junk/Spam folder.
- When you first sign in to the app you can associate a phone number with your account. You can skip this step if you prefer to do it later.
- After your email has been verified, you will be able to set a nickname to use in the ThinQ app
Congratulations! You are now ready to start adding your LG smart appliances to the LG ThinQ app.