Why is there no sound from my powered up soundbar wireless subwoofer?
I am not getting any sound from the soundbar subwoofer via wireless operation, even though the power is on.
It is likely that the bluetooth devices need to be paired manually
How to Fix
If your connection is not completed, you will see a red LED on the subwoofer and subwoofer will not produce sound.
To solve the problem, follow the steps below.
1. Press and hold the STOP button on the soundbar and MUTE button on the remote control simultaneously.
- The display will show: “REMATE”.
2. Press the PAIRING button on the back of the subwoofer - The yellow LED will flash.
3. Turn off and on the soundbar.- If the "Yellow” LED on the subwoofer stops flashing, the pairing is successful.
4. If the "Yellow" LED on the subwoofer continues to flash repeat steps 1 - Step 3.
NOTE: This process my take some time. Once the pairing process has started you will see a flashing symbol
on the display of the sound bar. This will continue to flash even after the LED has turned "Red".
Do not turn the unit off! The pairing is still in process!
This icon will then disappear for a few seconds. When it reappears, check the LED, this should have changed to "Yellow".
If this has not been successful please start process again.