Why is there frost build-up in my freezer?
Frost build up in the freezer.
1. Frost can form when the door is not closed tightly in humid summer weather, or when cool air leaks from the freezer.
2. It is due to encountering hot air (outside) and cool air (inside) when the door is opened and closed, and occurs more frequently in summer
and in humid weather
3. The problem is less likely to occur when the weather gets cooerl.
4. Sudden formation of frost is usually due to the door not being closed fully.
How to fix
1. Check stored food and shelf assembly to ensure the door is able to be closed completely.
2. Clean frost on the ceiling of the freezer with a dry towel before use.
[Frost and icicles in the freezer]