How can I add certain channels to "bookmark list"?
Create channel bookmark to make it easy to change to and select channels you want.
※ It doesn’t support set-top box channel.
How to fix
Before 2011 TV
2012~2013 smart TV
[Smart] or [Setting menu] → [Channel] → [Edit channel]
1. Go to “edit channel” and select the channel you want to add to channel bookmark.
2. If channel selection is completed, choose [set as favorite] at the right bottom corner.
(If you use button-typed conventional remote control, press “favorite channel” button of the remote control.)
3. Choose a group which you want to add the selected favorite channels. (Group A~D)
4. If it is completed, ★ appears on the right side of the channel number.
After 2016 webOS TV
[Home] or [Setting menu] → [Setting] → [Advanced setting] → [Channel] → [Edit channel]
1. Go to channels and select channel manager.
2. From the list of all channels on the left side, choose some and select the group (A,B,C,D) then press ADD in the center.
3. If you want to remove already picked channels, choose the one and press “delete”.