c. Post – Complete the gift redemption registration form and send to Room B, 2/F., Po On Commercial Building, 198 Nathan Road, Kowloon (Please specify “LG gift redemption registration”)
The Customer must provide the following information when registers:
a. Full Name of the Customer (Same as valid ID)
f. Purchased Date
b. HKID Card / Passport# No. (Initial 4 digits)
g. Name of Retailer
c. Contact Number
h. Purchase Invoice Number
d. Email Address
i. Product Serial Number(If unable to provide this item when register because the product has not yet been delivered, this can be provided upon receipt of the relevant product.)
e. Product Model Purchased
j. Pick-up Point
#If the Customer is not a HKID Card holder, please provide the valid passport number for final verification.
3) If the Customer does not complete the registration within the designated registration period, it is deemed as to renounce the claim of the regarding promotion gift.
4) The gift redemption registrant should be the purchaser of the LG products. Otherwise, the registration shall be disqualified.
5) Each Customer should register no more than three (3) LG TVs purchased in every calendar year (1 January – 31 December). If the Customer has exceeded the LG TV gift registration limit of the same calendar year, any further registrations from that customer should not be accepted.
6) Upon the completion of registration and information verification, the Customer will be informed the redemption reference number and the confirmed gift collection period for identity verification during gift redemption.
7) The Customer, who has completed the registration, must present the following supporting documents to redeem the entitled gift at the selected pick-up point of the Redemption Centre within the specific redemption period. Any incomplete, revised or insufficient supporting documents will not be accepted:
a. Customer’s original copy of the HKID Card / Passport as registered.
b. Eligible purchase invoice with date falling within the promotion period (original and photocopy)
c. Original bar code with serial number and model number from the product carton box
d. The email or SMS confirmation for gift collection period
8) If the Customer cannot bring along the valid supporting documents as specified in paragraph 5 above to the designated Redemption Centre to redeem the entitled gift(s) within the redemption period, he/she can authorize the third party to collect the entitled gift on behalf of him/her at the Redemption Center. Subject to the foregoing, the authorized party has to present the relevant Customer’s HKID card photocopy, authorization letter and the valid supporting documents as specified in paragraph 5 above regarding the promotion gift redemption requirement.
9) All valid supporting documents for gift redemption are for one transaction only.
10) If the Customer cannot provide the serial number or IMEI number of the purchased product during registration, the Customer MUST provide the relevant information to the Redemption Centre within 14 days calculating from the receipt of the purchased product to complete the registration procedure. Failure to do so may result in disqualification of the gift redemption entitlement.
11) If the Customer who has completed the registration does not redeem the entitled gift by presenting the valid supporting documents within the redemption period, it is deemed as to renounce the claim of the entitled gifts.
12) Gifts availability is till stock last and on first-come-first-served basis.
13) The redeemed item cannot be exchanged for cash.
14) Should the redeemed item be LG Electronics product, it will be under the existing warranty scheme of LGEHK.
15) Should the redeemed item be non-LG Electronics product, LGEHK shall not be liable to customers for any damages, loss or other liability whatsoever or any consequential, incidental or special damages suffered or incurred by customers as a result of using these items.
16) LGEHK reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the relevant promotion and change the gift item without any notification made separately to Customer in advance, however the changes will be announced in LGEHK’s official website.
17) The personal data provided by the Customers shall be kept confidential, but LGEHK may provide such information to the gift redemption centre appointed by LGEHK for the purpose of arranging this gift redemption.
Gift Redemption Centre
Address of new redemption centre
Room B, 2/F.,
Po On Commercial Building,
198 Nathan Road, Kowloon
(Jordan MTR Station Exit D)
Room 201, 2/F.,
Shun Hei Causeway Bay Centre,
492 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
(Causeway Bay MTR Station Exit C)
Mon – Sat:
11:30 - 19:30
11:30 – 19:30
14:00 – 18:00
Public Holidays & Dec 31:
(852) 3580 2906
Notice on the operation hours for special occasions
Special Service Hours for 2018
April 1 (Easter Holiday)
July 1 (HK SAR Establishment Day)
December 24(Christmas Eve)
December 31 (New Year’s Eve)
September 24(Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival)
11:30 – 17:00
December 22 (Winter Solstice)
Typhoon & Black Rainstorm Signal Arrangement
Typhoon Signal No.8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning
Issued during open hours
Cancelled at or before 12 noon
Re-open 3 hours thereafter
Cancelled after 12 noon
Redemption Customer Service Hotline: (852) 3580 2908
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri, 11:30 – 19:30
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
If you can't find any desired results, please try using the following menu
LG Support Need information? Got a question? We can help. Whether you need to register your product, communicate with an LG Support Representative, or obtain repair service. Finding answers and information is easy with LG online service and support. Owner’s Manuals, requesting a repair, software updates and warranty information are all just a click away.